Thirty-one: Our Screaming Contest

After making it back up to the stands, I notice Hakai in a wheelchair and the two loudest boys missing. When I glance down where I was a while ago, I see the two preparing to battle. 'Oh, I forgot they were after me.' I shrug and take a seat next to my best friend.

"Taya, you did great! I didn't get to see all of it, but where did that come from? You never told me you could use your fangs to paralyze!" She asks seeming surprised. I shrug a bit and sigh.

"I dunno. My dad told me to try it once and it worked. It's super weak though, so it doesn't last long at all. It can't even stop you from talking yet," I explain while watching the boys stare at each other.

"Oh. It'll be super cool if you keep working on it," She says before following my gaze.

"You ready for our boyfriends to go head to head?" I ask with a smirk.

"Katsuki isn't my boyfriend," She answered quickly.

"Yet..." I add. I glance at her to see her cheeks reddening slightly. When I turn back, the boys had begun fighting. "Kirishima!" I yell loud enough for him to hear me. "I believe in you!"

"Go Bakugou!" Hakai yells louder. I glance at her with eyebrows raised.

"Do I hear a challenge?" I ask with a smirk.

"You're on! Come on, Katsuki!"

"Let's go Eijirou!" I shout louder.

"You've got his, Hair-for-Brains!" I laugh at myself for using Bakugou's nickname for him.

"Get 'em, Blasty McSplode!" Hakai seems to do the same thing. I ponder briefly before trying to throw Hakai off.

"You've got this in the bag, Babe!" I scream as loud as I can.

"Don't you dare lose this, you asswipe!" I bite my tongue and look at her in shock. The rest of the group with us does the same. Hakai pales quickly and seems to shrink into her chair. "Ya, Katsuki woo..." she basically whispers. I burst into a fit of laughter at her sudden change of attitude. I laugh so hard, a tear slips out of my eye. After I control my laughter, I focus back on our boys. Sadly, Eijirou seems to be losing steam as his quick is weakening under Bakugou's blasts.

"My beloved daughter!" I hear a very loud voice call. I move my gaze from the stadium briefly to see a very large hero talking to Hakai. I shrug and turn back to the fight. 'Must be her dad.'

Attacks between the boys are thrown left and right until Eijirou finally caved in and Bakugou is confirmed to win.
"Aw man.." I sigh seeing my boyfriend all beat up and motionless. I'll just have to wait for him to get back to talk to him.  I watch Midnight help him up and send him on his way to Recovery Girl. I take that as my cue to go meet him there. When I go to tell Hakai where I'm going, she, and the man I assumed to be her father, were already gone, so I tell Tsu and Denki instead.

I knock on the door before peeking my head inside. "Eijirou?" He looks up at me from his spot sitting in the bed. His torso and forehead are wrapped in white bandages.

"Oh, hi Tay.." he greets with a small smile.

"Alright, what's wrong?" I asked walking into the room and closing the door. His eyes go wide as if I caught him guilty of something. "Don't look so surprised. I can tell you're upset. Now, what's wrong?" He sighs as I sit next to him.

"You probably think my fight wasn't manly." I raise an eyebrow at his statement and he meets my gaze. "I mean, look at how beat up I got."

"Okay stop right there. First of all, no. You can never not "be manly", alright? You did the best you could, and against Katsuki Bakugou, so of course, you got scratched up. Just, don't beat yourself up even more because you think you aren't manly." I say with my hand resting on his shoulder. "And personally, I think you did amazing, so.." He smiles and puts his arm around my waist and pulls me closer to him.

"You're the best, Taya." He says before kissing my cheek. I smile at him.

"I know. Now, do you feel good enough to come watch the rest with me? I think we may have missed a good bit of Fumi and Bakugou."

"Fumi?" Eijirou asks confused.

"Fumikage. He's got a long name." I say with a small laugh.

"Oh okay. Yeah, I think I'm good. Let's go," He says standing and taking my hand.

"Okay." I stand and follow him out the door.

A/N:
Unedited

Hey guys! Sorry it's been so long 😅 hopefully I can start getting more chapters out
Thanks for reading 😊