Eleven: Lunch Time Chaos

I tossed my stuff into my bag and threw it over my shoulder, but by the time I was finished, Hakai had already left. I turn to the redhead next to me.

"Hey Eijirou, wanna go get lunch and help me find Hakai?" I ask. He looks up at me from his stuff and nods. "Sure." He says picking up his backpack. When we make it to the lunchroom, most of the seats were already taken. I frown and glanced around.

"Hey, maybe we could find Odayaka and sit with her," Eijirou says elbowing me, getting me to look up at him.

"Okay. Do you know who she may be sitting with?" I ask.

"Hmm...Bakugou..?"

"I don't know why you'd think he'd let her sit with him, so maybe someone else."

"No look, Bakugou," Eijirou says pointing to a table across the lunchroom. I look to where he's pointing and I see Bakugou sitting next to Hakai.

"Oh..okay.." I reply.

"Wanna go sit with them? The other side of the table looks empty."

I smirk and nod. "Okay."

"Hey there Hakai! Hey there Baka-gou!" I say standing in front of the two. Hakai smiles and Bakugou chokes on his food. 

"What did you just call me?!" He yells with noodles spilling out of his mouth.

"Hey, Taya," Hakai replies with a smile. Bakugou's face turns to a pout. I sit in front of Hakai with Eijirou seating himself next to me.

"How's it going?" She asks us.

"Hey! Who said you could sit here?!!" Bakugou yells. I stifle a laugh at Bakugou's outburst.

"Pretty good. You kinda disappeared after class so we were trying to find you." I say pointing to Eijirou with my thumb. Eijirou nods.

"OI! Hair-for-Brains! Freak-Show!"

"Oh sorry! I just came straight here so I could get a good seat." Hakai answers.

"DAMNIT! You can't sit here!!" Bakugou stands from the seat and puts his hands on the table.

"Actually Katsuki, I sat here first so it's my table. Therefore they are allowed to sit here." Hakai said turning to the raging blond. He glared at her briefly before slumping down with his arms crossed.

"Whatever..."

"Wow, Odayaka. I didn't know you had Bakugou on such a tight leash." Eijirou says making me laugh.

"You've got a point. Normally he'd go off on someone for saying something like that." I agree.

"LISTEN HERE YOU COUPLE OF FREAKS-" Bakugou's rant is cut off by a loud alarm.

"Warning, level three security breach. All students must evacuate the building in an orderly fashion." A woman announces over the intercom. 'Oh shit.'

"Let's get out of here!" Eijirou shouts. We all stand and run toward the hallway doors, but I notice Bakugo turn around with Hakai out of the corner of my eye. When we make it to the hall I turn my head to see the other two disappear under the stairs. When I turn back, there's no sign of Eijirou. I glance around to find his head of red, spiky hair, but I can't find him anywhere in the crowd of panicking students. Arms were flailing, people were shouting. My chest was burning and I could hardly breathe from the rush to the hall.

"E-Eijirou?" I call. "Damn...there's too many people.. Eijiro?" I ask again. I inhale deeply trying to catch my breath. I feel a poke on my back and I spin around surprised.
"Eijirou!" I say putting a hand on my chest. "Geez! Don't scare me like that!" I say hitting his arm.

 He smiles nervously. "Sorry. I got pushed around everywhere." He apologized.

People then began to freak out more, pushing and shoving to get outside. One kid behind be pushed me right into Eijirou's chest.

"You okay?" He asked almost embracing me.

"I'm sorry," I say trying to step back but the small amount of space that was around us quickly filled in so I couldn't move anywhere. My face turned red at the position we were in. If people were to notice us in our awkward position, I could only imagine their assumptions.
Finally, a small bit of space appeared and I stepped back from Eijirou and cleared my throat.
"Sorry," I said again. "People kept pushing."

"Everyone listen up!!" I look around to identify the shout and I see Iida standing on top of the exit sign.

"It's just the press outside! You don't have to panic anymore! Everything is okay!" He shouts. Everyone sighs in relief and a few glance out the window.

"He's right! It is the press!" Someone yells.

"Look! The police are here!" Another says.

"All students please proceed to your next class." An intercom announcement states. A few cheers break out and people start going the other way so the hallway soon clears out. I sigh and put my hand on my chest.

"Finally I can breathe again. That was insane." I say.

"I know, right?" Eijirou says standing next to me. "Let's get to class or else Aizawa may give us detention if we're late."

"Yeah, alright."

We stopped by the lunchroom to grab our bags, but after that, we went to our next class. Midoriya had decided to hand his role of class rep to Iida, who had more nerve and acted when it was right. I don't blame him for wanting to give that role to Iida. I just hope tomorrow we have a normal day with no weird interruptions.

"Class dismissed. Don't forget our rescue exercise trip next week." Everyone begins packing their things and discusses weekend plans. "Hey, Odayaka!" Asui says, approaching me and Hakai. "Hey Tsu, what's up?" I ask. "Did you hear what happened between Kirishima and Hanzo during the evacuation?" She asks as if I wasn't standing right there. "No, what happened?" Hakai asks looking between the two of us. I tilt my head in confusion before realizing what she meant and my face grew warm. "A-Ah, Tsu. I don't think she needs to hear it." I say nervously. "Her and Kirishima were hugging upon each other in the hall." "What?! Really!"Hakai asks, a smile growing on her face. "N-No we weren't!" I say shaking my head in protest. "I saw you two with my own eyes, so did most of the people in this class," Tsu argues. I look around and see that Kaminari, Tokoyami, Mina, and Jirou were all nodding their heads in support. "You were all watching?!" I ask sadly. "Yep, it was kinda hard to miss," Jirou says. Tokoyami gives Eijirou a thumbs up. He was being uncharacteristically quiet. "Come on guys, it wasn't like that." He finally speaks. "The hallway was super crowded and she got bumped into me. It was an accident." He explains. "Yeah, an accident you dream of every night." Kaminari elbows Eijirou in the side. That's when his face goes pink and mine grew darker. "You two are so cute together." Hakai teases.
"As he said, it was an accident!" I shout in embarrassment. 'Why do they have to pick on me...?'
"She's right! You guys would be a super cute couple!" Mina says. 'Would we...? No!! Stop it!'
"Oh my gosh, guys please stop!" I shout covering my bright cheeks. "Odayaka, the principal needs to see you before you go," Aizawa says over the commotion. The class quiets down and I sigh in relief as the focus is no longer on me. "Am I in any trouble?" Hakai asks nervously. The look Mr. Aizawa gave her made her shudder. "Midnight is waiting for you outside. Best not keep her waiting."

After that everyone left for home.