Chapter 14

~Kyouko's POV~

I woke up by the alarm clock that kept going off besides the bed. I groaned and slammed the alarm clock, causing it to shatter into pieces. 'Well shit' I thought. I sighed  and rubbed my eyes tiredly. I looked down to see Kioto still asleep with her face nuzzled against my chest. I smiled down at her stroked her hair. She stirred a bit in her sleep and nuzzled closer to me. 

Since I broke her clock, I reached over to my phone and checked the time. It was around the morning on the weekends. "I should probably get up," I muttered quietly to myself as I carefully got out of bed, trying not to wake Koito up. I walked out of the room and closed the door behind me. I glanced around her apartment and ran my hand through my hair. "I guess I can help her clean up around her before she wakes up. It's the least I can do for letting me stay here." I said. I began to clean up and organize the things around her house. I made sure that the things I put away were still in sight because I know how much people will hate it if someone cleans your stuff up and they hide your things somewhere.

Once I finished up, I went to the kitchen and looked around for food. "Nothing but sweets," I muttered. I guess I could see why. Her powers need her to have strong vocals so I guess this is why she needed it. I never tried that kind of method before. Maybe if I do use this method, maybe my Howl would be stronger. I shrugged it off and continued looking for food.

I couldn't find anything. I groaned in frustration and sat on the floor. "Why is it so hard to find food that I like in this house?" I said to myself as I waved my arms in the air. I then felt a hand being placed on top of my head. I looked up to see Koito standing beside me with her hand on my head. "What are you doing on the floor?" She asked. "I was trying to find food but all you got are sweet things," I said. "Right, sorry about that. I haven't been shopping for a while so that's why." She replied. I pouted and stood up. "Get changed. I'm gonna take you out for breakfast." I grinned. She looked at me puzzled. "Well don't stand there. Come on. This place barely has food so I'm gonna take you out to the cafe downtown." I said, wagging my tail a bit in excitement. She cracked a small smile then nodded. "Alright. Just give me 10 minutes," She said, and headed back to her room to change. 

After 10 minutes, she came out wearing a normal t-shirt, blue jeans, a jacket, and her headphones. I blushed a bit while looking up and down at her body. "What are you looking at?" Koito said, snapping me out of my trance. I blushed more and shook my head, "It's nothing. Just zoned out a bit. Anyways, come on." I took her hand and we headed out into the town.

Once we reached the cafe, we took our seats inside. I grinned at her and handed her a menu. "Choose anything you want. My treat," I told her, wagging my tail a bit. She blushed a bit and nodded then began to look through the menu. I looked through the menu and glanced out to the window. I saw an old lady watering flowers at a flower shop. 

I smiled and got up from my seat. "Koito, I'll be back in 5 minutes alright," I told her. She nodded and I walked out of the cafe. I walked over to the flower shop and smiled at the old lady. "Excuse me, can I get a bouquet of flowers?" I asked politely. She smiled back and nodded. I looked around and saw a bouquet of red and dark pinkish roses. "May I have this one?" I asked, pointing to the roses. "Of course dear," The lady said, grabbing the roses and handing it to me. "That would be 900 yen." (A/N: That's like around $8 or something) I nodded and handed her 1000 yen instead. "Keep the change. I insist," I smiled. "Thank you so much dear," She said.

I smiled and took the roses and headed back to the cafe.  I held the roses behind my back with my left hand and walked over to the table. I walked up to Koito from behind and covered her eyes with my right hand. She let out a little yelp then relaxed against my touch. "Hey Kyouko," she said. "Awww, how did you know?" I pouted and removed my hand. She smiled at me, "I remember your scent and how your skin feels." I blushed madly and looked away. I could hear my heartbeat beating like crazy. 

"What's that?" She asked, seeing that I was hiding something behind my back. "O-Oh ri-right," I stuttered out and pulled out the roses. "I-I got these for you," I handed it to her and looks away. Koito blushed madly and took the roses, "Re-Really? Yo-You didn't have to." "It's fine. I wanted to," I blushed and rubbed the nape of my neck. I sat back down in my seat and stared at Koito in awe. Her face was still bright red and stared at the roses. "Th-Thank you Kyouko... I really love it.." She smiled softly and looked up at me. 

I stared into her red orbs and eventually got lost in her gaze. "What may I get you two?" The waitress asked us. We snapped out of our trance and blushed a bit. "Can I get an omelet?" Koito asked. The waitress nodded and looked over to me, "What about you cutie?" I blushed ever so slightly. I guess I'm still not comfortable with getting compliments like these. "I'll just take pancakes," I said. She smiled and winked at me before leaving and swaying her hips at every step. I blushed and looked away.

Koito glared at the waitress and grabbed my hand. I looked at her and smiled. "You alright Koito?" I asked. She nodded and gripped my hand tighter. I chuckled and continue to stare at her. "You're cute when you're angry," I said. She looked at me and blushed. 

The waitress came back with our food and when she put down our food, her hand brushed against my arm. I wanted to pull away my hand but I didn't want to be rude. The waitress pulled away and smirked at Koito then walked away. Koito gripped onto the table and gritted her teeth. I gently put my hand on top of hers. "Hey it's alright. Calm down," I told her. She blushes and nods. 

We began to eat and I wagged my tail. "Do you like the food?" I asked her. She nodded and smiled, "What about you?" I nodded and cut a piece of my food and put it on the fork and held it in front of her mouth. "Say ahh~" I said, grinning. She blushed madly and opened her mouth. I fed her the food and chuckled. "How is it?" I asked. "Go-Good," She stuttered a bit and smiled. She cut a piece of hers and held it to my mouth. I blushed a bit and ate it. "Thanks," I said. 

After a while, the both of us finished eating. I stretched and laid my head on the table. "That was good," I said. The waitress walked over and gave us the check. "Here you go cutie," She said biting her bottom lip while staring at me. "Ummm, thanks. I guess." I said, taking the check and took out my wallet then paid for the meal. I handed her the check and the money. She smirked and took it then held my hand tightly. I tried to pull away but her grip tighten. " You know you're really cute. How about we go on a date sometimes?" She said. 

I was about to say something then someone pulled the girl away. Koito gritted her teeth and pushed the girl away. "Hey, piss off! She's not interested! Can't you see you're making her feel uncomfortable?" Koito spatted. "Excuse me, who the fuck are you?" The waitress snapped back. Koito growled and was about to say something but I interrupted her.

 "She's my girlfriend."

"Eh?" The both of them said, looking at me.

I stood up and stood beside Koito's side and wrapped an arm around her waist. "You heard me, she's my girlfriend. And I don't like people disrespecting my girl." I growled at the waitress. The waitress seemed shocked then walked away. I sighed and let go of her waist. I looked down at her and she was a blushing mess. "Sorry if I made you feel awkward..." I said blushing as well. "I-It's nothing," She stuttered. I smiled and walked back to the table and grabbed the flowers. "Come on. Let's go for a walk together then we'll go back to your place and change for the festival." I grinned. She nodded and took the roses from my hands. 

I smiled and held her other free hand. The both of us blushed and smiled at each other. The two off then headed out hand in hand and enjoyed our walk together.

(A/N: Question of the chapter! So this is a harem book so I was wondering if you guys just want me to just put Koito, Mai, and Reina or should I put those girls and the Beach Angels. If you forgot who the Beach Angels are, they're the girls from Chapter 7)