Chapter 16

~Reina's POV~

I slowly woke up from the sunlight shining on my face. I rubbed my eyes and stretched a bit. I  realized that I was laying in someone's bed while my head was laying on something. I sat up a little to look around my surroundings. I think we were on Koito's bed. I looked around and saw Mai and Koito sleeping on both sides of Kyouko. Wait, if they're sleeping there then where am I sleeping?

I then heard Kyouko groan in her sleep a little. I blushed and looked down to see that I was sitting on her stomach the whole time. I must have had fell asleep on her chest. My face flushed more and quickly got off her stomach. I accidently pushed up her shirt and saw her abs. I bit my bottom lip as my eyes traveled up and down her stomach. I felt something strange in my lower region. I tried shifting a bit but it didn't help at all.

I sat on Kyouko's lap and shifted it a bit. I felt my hips move by itself. I gripped onto the bed sheets as I felt my hips rock on their own. I panted slightly as my hips moved faster. I held back a moan and covered my mouth with my hand. I felt a knot in my stomach. But before anything else could happen, I felt Kyouko shift in her sleep. 'Shit, she's wake up!' I quickly got off and pretended to sleep.

~Kyouko's POV~

'What happened...' I rubbed my eyes and opened them to see the three girls sleeping. I smiled and sighed happily. I then felt something on my leg. I sat up and saw my lap was wet. Why is it wet? I don't remember any water near me yesterday. I looked over to Reina to see her face was bright red. 

I placed my hand on her forehead, concerned about her health. Her temperature was pretty hot. I hope she isn't sick or anything. I got up making sure I didn't wake up the girls and wiped my leg with a tissue. I went to the kitchen and poured myself a glass of water. I gulped down the glass of water and looked through one of the books that Koito left on the table. About a few minutes later, the other girls finally woke up.

"Morning," Mai said, rubbing her eyes tiredly. Koito walked out stretching and sat down at the table next to me. Reina and Mai sat down at the table as well and began chatting.

"Hey Kyouko, we're gonna go change into our normal clothes alright," Koito told me. I nodded my head as the three of them headed into her room to change.

I didn't know why but I started thinking about them changing and getting naked. My mind went to the dirtiest of places. I felt my cheeks heat up once I knew what I was doing and shook my head violently. "What the hell is going on with me?" I muttered to myself. I didn't get it. I was never like this before. So why now?! As much as I wanted it to stop, I couldn't help but keep imagining them naked in front of me. Now that I think about it. Mai has really nice boobs. KYOUKO WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU THINKING ! I hit my head several times on the wall to clear my head.

"Are you okay?" Mai asked, coming up from behind me. I glanced behind me to see that the three of them were changed. I didn't even notice them. "Ye-Yea..." I stuttered. I rubbed my forehead a bit and smiled at them. "Don't worry about me." I chuckled. They nodded and smiled back at me. "Haruhiko invited all of us to breakfast. We're gonna head out in a couple of minutes. Why don't you go change too." Reina told me. I nodded and grabbed the clothes that I had before and went to the bathroom. Once I finished changing, I stared at the mirror for a while.

"How come I'm thinking like this?" I asked myself. Wait... No no no no it can't be. I stuck my head out from the bathroom. "Hey Mai! What season is it?" I asked. "Spring why?" She replied. "Shit," I whispered. I went back into the bathroom and closed the door. No, it can't be! It came so quickly! It's fucking mating season!! I groaned and put my face in my hands. I'll have to explain to them.. This is going to be so awkward...