Chapter 15

~Kyouko's POV~

The two of us walked around town for the rest of the day. It was pretty fun, especially when I was able to make Koito flustered. You don't get to see that every day with Koito you know.

The two of were in the pet store right now looking at a couple of animals. I intensely stared at the dog treats and toys in front of me. Koito tapped my shoulder causing me to look back at her. "You've been staring at those for a while now," She pointed out. I nervously laughed and rubbed the back of my neck, "It's nothing. Just got a bit distracted." She didn't believe me and grabbed a tennis ball and waved it around. My ears perked up and my eyes followed the ball. 

She smiled a bit and threw the ball. I wagged my tail and chased after it. I caught it and ran back to her. She let out a small laugh and pat me on the head. I grinned and realized what I was doing. I blushed in embarrassment and handed the ball back to her. "I can't believe you just did that," I told her. She smiled and shrugged, "It was worthed it."

I rolled my eyes as she put away the tennis ball. "Come on," Koito said, wondering further. I followed behind her and saw a small area with husky puppies in behind a fence. I wagged my tail and walked over to them. I bent down to look at the puppies and grinned toothily. "Hey little fellas." 

One of the puppies barked happily at me and clawed the fence a bit

One of the puppies barked happily at me and clawed the fence a bit. I laughed a bit and stroked the puppy's head. A worker came over to me and smiled. "Would you like to play with the puppies? They seemed really attached to you." They asked. I nodded eagerly and wagged my tail. They unlocked the fence door to let me and I sat down in the cage. Once I did, one of the puppies ran up to me and started licking my cheek. I laughed and ruffled its fur. "Hey, calm down," I laughed. Two other huskies crawled onto my lap while another one jumped onto my back. "Help, I'm being attacked," I laughed. 

Koito came over and saw me sitting on the floor. She held back a laugh and smiled at me. "What are you doing?" She asked. "I'm making a puppy army," I said. I placed one of the puppies on my head and held another one that was on my lap. "They really like you don't they?" She said. "Well I am part wolf," I said proudly. She took out her phone and took pictures of me playing with the huskies. 

"Hey come on, it's sunset. We should head back and get ready." Koito told me. "Awww! But you didn't even play with the huskies yet! Oh, Koito! Can we keep one?!" I asked, wagging my tail. She smiled and shook her head, "I already have enough to do." I pouted and puffed my cheeks sadly. She blushed and looked away. "I-It's true. Now come on." She said, heading out. I sighed and put down the puppies and stood up. "Bye guys," I said to the puppies then giving them a goodbye pat on the head. 

I got out and went after Koito. I caught up with her and grinned toothily. "Had fun?" She asked. I nodded my head and looked at the sunset. "Hey Koito, how come you didn't want to get a puppy? I thought you would want one." I asked her. She blushed a bit and looked at me. "Well I would have gotten one but I already have a puppy." She said. "Really? When? What kind is it?"  I asked, perking my ears. She blushed more and leaned against me. "I already have you," She said quietly and buried her face in my arm. I blushed and looked the other direction. I could hear how hard my heart was beating.