Chapter 17

(A/N: Finally got to update! jasd;flkjalksdfj Anyways due to my absence, this chapter is gonna be a lemon to make it up to you guys. :3)

~Kyouko's POV~

I sat impatiently in class as my teacher continued his lecture. I looked over to Haruhiko to see he was drawing in his sketchbook. He had always been an artist ever since he was little. I sighed and stared down at my notes. Why did we have to learn about physics anyways? I grumbled under my breath as I doodled on my paper. 

In the middle of my class, I felt a wave of heat hit me. I gripped my pencil tightly as I began to sweat. I felt my cheeks flush and my body grow hot. Shit, not now. I gulped nervously as I rose my hand shakingly.

"Yes, Miss. Ichijo?" The teacher asked as he saw me raised my hand. "Ma-May I use the bathroom?" I said. He nodded and went back to his lecture. I quickly got out of my seat and left the class. I tightly clutched my fists as I walked down the hall. I leaned against the locker for support as my head began to stir.

"Kyouko?" I heard a feminine voice behind me. I looked behind me to see Mai, looking at me with concern. "Are you okay?" She asked, putting her hand on my forehead. "Kyouko, are you okay? Are you sick?" She asked. Before I could properly answer her, I felt an urge come over me and I pinned her against the locker. 

"Ky-Kyouko?" She stuttered as I brought my face closer to hers. "Mai, I don't think I can hold back anymore," I told her, trying to hold by my urge. "Th-Then don't.." She stuttered, looking me straight in the eyes. I slammed my lips on top of hers and kissed her roughly. She moaned into my mouth and kissed back. I pinned both her hands above her head with my right hand while my left began to travel down her sides. I felt her shiver against my touch as she softly  whimpered. I bit the bottom of her lip and stuck my tongue in her mouth. She groaned and tried to move her hands.

I growled and gripped her wrists tighter and pressed our bodies together. She pulls away panting with drool rolling down her chin. "Ge-Geez, you just have to go into heat now..." She panted. "I told you I couldn't control it." I leaned in and bit her ear gently then pulling on it. She lets out another whimper in my ear. "Ky-Kyouko, ju-just do it.." She moaned. 

My eyes widen with surprise and I pulled away. She looks at me confused then I grabbed her wrist and dragged her along. I pulled her into the girl's bathroom and pushed her into one of the stalls. Before she said anything else, I began making out with her again. Her arms wrapped around my neck and moaned against my lips. 

I kissed down her neck as she pulled me closer to her. I growled and bit down on her neck. She moaned as I began sucking roughly on her neck. I pulled away and continued sucking and biting her neck. I pulled away and smirked at the hickeys on her neck.

I took off her clothes and stared at her bra and panties. She blushed madly and covered herself. "There's no need to hide. You're beautiful." I told her. She blushed more and slowly removed her arms. I smiled and lovingly kissed her lips. She smiled in the kiss and looked at me with trust in her eyes. I slowly removed her bra and stared at her boobs. "Wow..." I whispered and leaned down and took one of her nipples in my mouth. She moaned and arched her back and held my head closer. I slide my hands down to her waist and to her butt, giving it a squeeze. She whimpered as I gave her other nipple the same treatment. 

"Ky-Kyouko, please..." She said raspily. I gulped and nodded. I took off her panties and looked at her concerned. "It's going to hurt. If it hurts too much, tell me to stop." I told her. She smiled and kissed my nose. "I'll be fine. I trust you," She said. I smiled back and slowly inserted one finger. She gripped tightly on my arm as she shut her eyes tightly. "Are you okay?" I asked worriedly. She slowly nods and opens her eyes, "Just do it slowly." I nodded and slowly moved in and out of her. She lets out a small moan and throws her head back a little. 

"Fa-Faster.." She moaned. I began to move faster causing her to shut her eyes and moan louder. I blushed and moved faster. She began to moan louder and louder the passing moment. "Mo-More..." She stuttered. I added another finger and gently kissed her neck. "Ky-Kyouko!!" She moaned loudly and dug her nails into my arm. I felt her walls tighten around my fingers. 

I felt my body temperature go back to normal as my head began to clear up. Mai's breathing slowly began to go back to normal. I pulled my fingers out and gently kissed her cheek. "Thanks for helping me out. Sorry if you didn't want to." I said, my ears flattening a little in sadness. She giggled and cupped my cheeks. "It's fine. I didn't hate it or anything. I-I actually really liked it." She admitted blushing. My cheeks flushed and I buried my face on her shoulder. She giggled and hugged me. "You're so cute," She said. 

I gulped and pulled away. "Co-Come on. We should head back to class." I said. She nodded and put back her clothes on. I turned away as she put on her clothes. "Okay, I'm done." She said. I turned back around and smiled. I washed my hands and fixed my sex hair. The both of us got out of the bathroom and walked down the hall.

"Hey Kyouko," She said. I turned to her and let out a small hum in reply. "I-I just wanted to say that, i-if you ever get in heat again.. You can always come to me again.." She stuttered. I blushed and nodded. We continued walking in silence. We reached Mai's classroom and we looked at each other. "I'll see you at lunch then?" I said smiling. She smiled back and nodded. She leaned in and gave me a gentle peck on the lips and walked away to her class.

I stood there in surprise, still processing what had happened. I gently touched my lips and blushed madly. "Sh-She kissed me..." I whispered to myself. I grinned brightly and fist pumped the air. I ran down the hall jumping and doing flips out of happiness. 

I finally calmed down when I reached my class. I walked back into class with a monotonic face. "Miss Ichijo, what took you so long?" The teacher asked with his arms crossed. "I apologise sensei. I bumped into a student that had a large stack of papers and I had to help them pick it up." I lied and bowed. The teacher nodded and told me to head back to my seat.

I sat back down in my seat and my teacher began his lesson again. "Pss, Kyouko. What happened?" Haruhiko whispered to me. I chuckled and shook my head. "Nothing really," I said. He looked at me and before he could ask another question, the teacher spoke up. "Haruhiko Ichijo! How many times do I have to tell you to not bother the students?" He said sternly. "So-Sorry sir," Haruhiko apologized. I sighed in relief and stared down at my notes. I sighed and looked up at the clock.

I wish that time would go faster so I can see Mai again. I blushed and gulped silently.

'Do I like Mai?'