Chapter 27

~Kyouko's POV~

I stood face to face with her as we stared each other down. "What do you want from me?" I growled. She chuckled darkly and smirked, "Everything. Without a body of a host, I won't be able to survive for long. That's why I attend to take over your worthless body and use it." "Like hell I would let you," I snapped. She growled as she came at me lightning quick with her fist engulfed with black fire and white lightning. Before she could hit me, I quickly dodged it and kicked her back. 

She growled as her red eyes began to spark red lightning. She ran towards me again but this time faster. I moved out of the way and went behind her to punch her hard on the back. I heard her bone crack as she snarled in pain. She turned around and kicked me across the jaw. 

I held my jaw in pain while trying to dodge the rest of her attacks. "Why are you resisting?! What purpose do you have with these people! You have nothing to fight for! Not after what they did to you. They made you suffer. Do you really want to live in a world where all you do is suffer." She growled as she finally got a hit and made me fly back.

I landed on the ground hard on my back and hissed in pain, trying to get back up. "No... I don't want to live in that kind of world.... But this place isn't it. You may think all I do is suffer here but you're wrong. I got people to fight for. Even if I despise them now, I'm not gonna let them die." I growled and got back on my two feet. 

She spat and came over to me again. I was too slow this time to move away as her elbow slammed hard between my shoulder blades, colliding with my spine. I screamed in pain as I felt jolts of pain shot through my body. She picks me up and throws me hard against a large tree. I panted heavily as I tried to heave myself up again. 

She sends large bursts of lightning and flames towards me. My eyes widen with horror as I quickly moved away. I watched as the tree got knocked down as it burned. I directed my attention back to her to see her prepare for another attack. I let out a loud howl causing her to stop her preparation and fly back. She growled darkly and howled back. The sound barriers of our howls began to push back and forth, seeing who would give in first. I began to feel lightheaded from the lack of oxygen. I needed to end my howl soon or I won't be able to breathe.

Luckily, she ran out of breath first and my howl was able to hit her again. I stopped and held my throat while coughing. She growls and coughs. "You're really a fucking pain in the ass you know that." She hissed. "Thanks, I get that a lot," I replied and stopped coughing.

She hisses at me then slams our skulls together. I felt my head throb in pain as I felt something wet leak down my face. It was blood. I hissed in pain as I held my head. My vision grew blurry as I tried to focus.

"Kyouko!!" I heard a voice scream. I turned my attention to see three blurry figures run over to me. My vision was still blurry and all I could hear was muffled sounds. They turned their attention to the other version of me. They began to attack her and dodge her attacks. 

When my sense began to return, the other me let out a large roar and attacked the three figures. My attention drew to the three figures to see it was Koito, Mai, and Reina. They were bruised and cut on the ground. 

"Leave them alone!" I yelled. She turns towards me and stepped away from the girls. "Why should I? They were the ones that hurt you." She growled. "Even if they did hurt me, they don't deserve this," I said, looking at the girls. They wouldn't look me in the eyes and kept their gaze on the ground.

She spats at me as black flames and white lighting surge around her. "I've had enough," She said in a demonic voice. The black flames began to form into a large black wolf with white eyes. I stared in shock as the wolf toward over me. "What are you gonna do now?" She sneered. I gritted my teeth. If she could do it maybe I can. But how...