Chapter 26

(A/N: The art isn't mine. The only thing I did was photoshop lmao)

~???'s POV~

Finally. After all these years, I've finally taken over. I rose up to my feet as I felt my fangs grow longer. I opened my eyes to see the three girls that Kyouko was crying over about. And the boy. Oh, the boy. He's the one who caused all of this.

"Awww what's with the scared look ladies?" I sneered. They flinched at my voice and began to back away. "What? Scared that your precious baby wolf is gone. You caused all of this." I growled but then a smirk grew on my face. "Thanks. Because now," I said as my whole body engulfed in flames, "This body is mine."

"Don't worry girls!" I heard the boy say. He quickly got in front of them, now fully clothed, thank God. "I won't let you hurt them," He growled. "Oh, you're only saying that so they can be your screwing toys!" I sneered with a wide smirk on my face.

"You don't think I know? You only want what Kyouko have. Girls, popularity, powers, and friends. It's quite upsetting how you have to betray her for all these things. She didn't even want any of it." I laughed.

He gritted his teeth in anger as he took out his sketch book. I rolled my eyes and sent a burst of flames towards him, burning the sketchbook. "Oops, my hand slipped," I said. His face quickly filled with fear as he backed away. "Aww, not so powerful without your little doodle diary now?" I said. "That's too bad," I growled and sent another burst of flames towards but this time, the fire was much larger. He jumped out of the way and ran down the other hall in fear.

"Oh come on! Running away so soon?" I said. I looked towards the girls again. I knew they could fight back so why aren't they?!

"Ky-Kyouko, please calm down. Th-This isn't right. We-We're sorry we really are. Please don't take it out on Haruhiko." Reina said. I growled and hit her with one of my fireballs. She yelped in pain and whimpered. 

"I'm not your pitiful friend. And I'll hurt whoever I fucking want to. And I say. I wanna burn everyone alive in this school." I said, with a wide grin on my face. The girl with red hair sends a sonic like blast towards me which I blocked back with a loud sonic howl. The three fell back from the blast and I simply walked past them. I felt something surge through me. I felt sparks surround me. The flames that surrounded me now had lightning as well. 

This is going to be fun.

~Makoto's POV~

I got an emergency call from my boss saying that there's a dangerous phantom at the school Kyouko was in. I hope she isn't hurt. 

I finally got to her school and I heard screams and things crashing down from the yard of the school. I strapped my sword on and quickly went to the school yard. There I saw several buildings were destroyed and wounded students. I looked around for the phantom until my eyes landed on Kyouko. 

No, not Kyouko. Whatever has taken over her. Her three friends were on the floor passed out wounded. I growled and whistled to gain her attention.

Whatever was controlling Kyouko turns towards me and snarls. I threw my sword aside and my body surrounded by lightning bolts. She smirks as her body surrounded by black flames and white lightning. My eyes widen in shock causing her to smirk more. 

"Surprised?" She said. Her voice was demonic sounding and deep. It sent a chill down my spine. I charged at her and quickly dodged her attack. I went behind her and grabbed her arm then pulled it back. She growled in pain and kicked me from behind in the stomach. I held my stomach in pain as I charged at her again. I threw a punch at her jaw, sending lightning shocks through her body and made her fly back. 

She landed on her feet and chuckled darkly. She teleported in front of me and punched me in the stomach hard. I felt as if I was on fire while being electrocuted. I gritted my teeth in pain as I tried to shove her away. She picks me up and punched me again in the stomach, sending me back. I groaned and held my stomach as I laid on the ground in pain. I glared up at her making her smirk in a victory. This is gonna be a long match.

---------

I collapsed on the floor panting heavily as I looked up at her who barely had a scratch. "For someone who's supposed to be stronger, you're weak compared to me." She sneered. I  growled and tried to get up but she slammed her foot down on me. 

"Any last words?" She said smirking. "Yea. You're a fucking wuss. Using someone else's body to fight your battles. How weak are you?" I growled. She gritted her teeth and roared. "What did you say?!" "You're fucking weak. You can't fight your own battles." I repeated.

"I'll fucking show you!" She growled and her body was engulfed by huge flames and lightning bolts. I backed away to safety and watched her.

The flames and lightning began to calm down and I saw Kyouko passed out. Someone was holding her up. It must the person who had control over her. She looked exactly like her but with long fangs and red eyes. She wore black and red. She tosses Kyouko's unconscious body aside and looks at me. "Now, let me show you how strong I can really be." She said.

She teleports in front of me and grabbed my neck. I growled and tried to make her release me but her grip only tightened, making me hard to breathe. I began to feel lightheaded until I felt someone pull her away and bright blue lightning flashes everywhere.

I fell back rubbing my neck while coughing. "Are you okay?" I heard Kyouko's voice. I look up to see Kyouko's eyes were bright blue and she was surrounded by blue lightning and black flames. I nodded and smiled at her. 

"Aww how fucking sweet. So this was your dirty fucking plan?" The person spat. Kyouko looks back at her then looks back at me. "I want to finish this off. I created this problem." She said. "Who is she?" I whispered. Kyouko sighed, "All I can say is that she's the person from my nightmares." I frowned and nodded. 

It must be from the phantom that has bitten her from years ago. If I'm correct, there are specific phantoms out there that if they bit a hybrid and insert their venom into their body, it's possible they might create a copy of the person and create an evil version of themselves. If it was a human that was bitten, a phantom version of themselves would be created.

Kyouko gave me one last smile and faced the person. 

"I'll make you pay for what you did to these innocent students and my sister," Kyouko growled as her eyes burned bright blue.