Chapter 18

~Kyouko's POV~

Haruhiko dragged me to the lunch area after our teacher started scowling him in front of the whole class. He kept bothering me through class and the teacher got super pissed off and called him out. The class started laughing when the teacher started roasting him.

"I fucking hate that guy!" Haruhiko complained as he sat down in his seat and sulked. "Your fault for talking in class," I told him, sitting in the seat in front of him. He groaned and got up, "I'm getting lunch." 

I chuckled and leaned back in my chair. "Hey, Kyouko!" Reina said cheerfully and came over to me. She kissed my cheek and sat next to me. I blushed and stared at her in surprise. "What?" She asked confused. "No-Nothing," I stuttered and looked away. "Hello," Koito greeted us and sat on the other side next to me. I grinned at her causing her to blush ever so slightly. 

I felt someone wrap their arms around my neck and pulled me into a back hug. My head sank into a pair of boobs and I blushed madly. I looked up to see Mai who still had slight lust in her eyes. "Ma-Mai?" I asked nervously. "Hmm?" She asked tracing hearts on my collarbone with her finger. I gulped and shifted around in my seat. She tightened around my neck and purred in my ear.

Koito and Reina glared at us and growled. Mai didn't seem to notice as she nuzzled her face in my hair. I felt her breath hit my ears causing me to blush even more. "Hey Mai, I think Kyouko can't breathe," Koito said through her gritted teeth. She looked at Koito and rolls her eyes. "Whatever," She said and lets me go.

I sighed in relief and slumped down in my seat. Reina huffed her cheeks and sat closer to me. I watched Mai sit down in the seat next to Haruhiko's. I blushed madly when I saw the hickey I left on her neck. "Mai, what the heck is that?" Koito said, pointing to her hickey. "Oh, this? Kyouko gave it to me," She bragged. Koito and Reina stared at her in shock then looked at me. I blushed and looked away. "Oh. I see." Reina said in a sad voice.

Before I could ask why she sounded upset, Haruhiko sat back down with his food. "Hey, guys!" He greeted them. They greeted back and everyone started eating their lunch. I could feel Mai stare at me during most of the time. The other two girls didn't seem happy. They kept giving short answers whenever one of us would ask them something instead of full answers.

After attending my last classes, I walked with the others to the bus stop. "I'll see you around Kyouko!" My brother grinned and went home. I waited with the girls for Reina's bus. "Hey, Reina?" I asked. She only responded with a small hum. I frowned and sighed, "Nevermind." After Reina's bus arrived, we said goodbye and Mai headed home. Koito and I walked back to our place together in silence. 

Koito kept silent the whole time even when we got home. Once we got back, she automatically went into her room and shut the door. I frowned and threw my bag into the corner of the room and laid on the couch. "I guess I can't sleep in bed tonight then." I sighed. I slept on an air bed in Koito's room but I'm guessing she doesn't want to see me. I took off my jacket and uses it as a blanket. I wrapped my tail around myself and closed my eyes then fell asleep.

~~~~

I woke up by the bright sunlight shining on my face. I groaned and covered my eyes. I sat up and stretched. "Fuck my back," I groaned from my sore back. My ears perked when I heard something behind me. I glanced behind me to see Koito watching me with slight guilt in her eyes. I sighed and got up to go to the bathroom to wash my face and brush my teeth.

I fixed my uniform and brushed my hair. I then headed to the kitchen to eat breakfast. "Kyouko..." Koito whispered. I ignored her and continued eating with my back facing her. I heard her walk closer then wrap her arms around my waist, nuzzling her face on my back. I stiffened a bit and looked at her. "I want to apologize for yesterday." She said embarrassed, nuzzling her face closer so she could hide her face more. I smiled and turned around to hug her. She blushed even more and hugged me back. "It's fine. Let's go to school alright." I said, going over and grabbing both our bags. "I'll carry your bag for you," I grinned. She looked away and nodded.