Chapter 38

(A/N: I'm posting the images of the kids again in this story just in case you guys don't remember or you guys don't wanna go back to the next chapter and check how they look.)

~Kyouko's POV~

The girls and I have been married for many years now and even have a family now. Ever since we got married, I bought a place where I could start a large family with them. Makoto bought a house that was right across the street from us. Ruru and Kurumi would often visit and hang out with us.

A month after our honeymoon, the girls suggested that we should have kids. I suggested that we adopt, but they wanted to have kids of their own. At first, I thought it was impossible since we were all girls but Makoto said she knew someone that made special pills. One type of pill that they made were pills that made same sex couples eligible to have babies. The person that ate the pill would be able to impregnate whoever they have sex with. (A/N: Lol I know it's random but just go with it.)

It ended up working and we had a family. Koito and Reina were nervous and suggested that they wanted to wait for a while. I didn't try to rush them and let them go at their own pace. Mai said she was ready so Mai was the first of the girls to have kids.

I was a bit surprised that she ended up having triplets but I had to admit even though I was nervous, I was really excited for the new kids. The triplets ended up being two boys and a girl. One of the boys had one purple eye and the other one was dark gray like mine. We named him Futoshi. We named the other boy Fujio and the girl Fukumi. The boys had blond hair while Fukumi had black hair and purple eyes. Fujio had dark gray eyes and blond hair. 

Futoshi mostly plays basketball and flirts with almost every girl he could

Futoshi mostly plays basketball and flirts with almost every girl he could. He's not the smartest one out of the three and mostly focuses on girls and sports. He can be quite a narcissist sometimes though and spends way too much time in the bathroom to get his hair ready.

Fukumi is the girl of the triplets. She focuses mostly on volleyball and reading. She flirts with both boys and girls but she doesn't flirt as often as Futoshi. She loves to read but only if it's the books she finds interesting if it's not, she would throw it aside. She's a smart kid but she chooses not to do her homework because it doesn't interest her. 

Fujio is the youngest of the triplets. He's quiet and often cold to most strangers. He plays soccer and spends most of his time studying. He doesn't flirt as much as the other two but he would still flirt with a bunch of people.

They can be perverted sometimes and snicker when they see accidental pantie flashes.  One time, we all went to the beach once when they were 16. They kept flirting with the girls in bikinis and whistles at some of them. I wanted to pretend I didn't know them but Mai said I had to acknowledge them as my own perverted proud children. Their favorite place to go is the beach since that's where people don't wear as much clothing.

After 2 years the triplets were born, Koito gave birth to a boy with dark pink hair like hers and dark gray eyes like mine. We ended up naming him Nagasi. A year later, she had two more kids which were twins. Two girls named Takako and Tomoka who has black hair and reddish pink eyes. Not long after that, she also had another child a year later named Yukiko. She had dark pink hair along with wolf ears just like me. She has one reddish pink eye and one dark gray eye.