03

mingyu held his breath, cause he knew far to well what person that voice belonged to. did the voice talk to him? it couldn't be?

he turned around to wonwoo who stood a meter away from him, beside the same bookshelf. they both looked each other in the eyes.

mingyu had to remind himself how to breathe and to be normal. he coughed before he spoke. "is there anything i can help you with," he asked, trying to be normal as possible, but it came out sounding awkward.

"yeah, i was wondering where i could find books on korean litterature from the 1800?" he asked. god damn, he sounded so sexy and smart, mingyu thought, before he started thinking of a proper answer.

"well, it's possible that it is a few shelfs, that way, where all the books on litterature is. it's one shelf where we have all the books on history of litterature," mingyu said, and pointed with his thumb to the left. while working at the library for a year and a little more he knew almost where everything was.

"okay, thanks," wonwoo said, he smiled to mingyu and began to walk between the shelf, before he stopped in his motions.

he looked at mingyu again. "hey, didn't we go to the same high school?" wonwoo asked. mingyu was speechless so he just nodded. wonwoo smiled again. "cool," he said, and went to the litterature section, leaving mingyu in total joy. he could not believe what had happened to him right now.

mingyu walked fast with the trolley back to the area with the counter, went in on the storage room and sunk to the floor right away. he smiled the biggest smile he ever had smiled while clutching onto his chest where his heart beat the fastest and hardest it ever has against his hand.

wonwoo had talked to him and smiled to him, and thought it was cool that they went to the same school. it couldn't be anything better than this right now.

now a few days later wonwoo hadn't come to the library since the incident. it was good though since mingyu didn't think his heart couldn't take one more incident like that. but he still wanted to talk to him again.

it was starting to get late now, and he knew that wonwoo wouldn't come today either, not on this late hour. he stood up from behind the counter after sitting there for several hours.

he had the responsibility for locking up the library today, so he went around pushing chairs on place, collecting books who was just laying around and turned off the lights.

he then went out the main door and locked it with some keys he had got from mrs. park and he  started walking down the street in the dark.

while walking he started to think about wonwoo. was he possibly studying litterature? he had asked mingyu about books on litterature, it seemed possible.

caught of guard he walked into someone when he just was walking away from the main road and into his neighbourhood. he looked up and looked straight at wonwoo's face.

wonwoo looked at mingyu and started smiling almost right away. mingyu just looked shocked at him.

"your that library guy aren't you?" he asked. mingyu gulped before he nodded. wonwoo recognized him!

wonwoo looked like he was thinking before he spoke. "what's your name really?" wonwoo asked. he looked into mingyu's eyes, and it was hard for mingyu to answer, so he looked down at the ground. "it's, uh, mingyu," mingyu answered, the insides of him were burning.

"mingyu, huh?" wonwoo repeated his name, and it sounded so wonderful in mingyu's ears. mingyu looked up.

wonwoo was starting to walk backwards over the street while looking at mingyu. "it was nice to meet you, mingyu, see you at the library," he said and smiled.

it happen so fast the next thing who happened. a car drove in full speed headed to where wonwoo was walking. this left mingyu nothing to do, than to pull wonwoo out of the road, and into himself.

they stared at each other, there wasn't an inch between them, so it was hard not to do so. while the awkward tension was rising, mingyu let go of wonwoo and left him at the street. he didn't want him to see his tomato red cheeks, but also because something down south was growing.

***

ayo,

THANKS FOR THE VOTES OMG! I FEEL SO APPRECIATED, I DON'T DO THAT OFTEN!

lol. i wrote most of this bc i woke up in the middle of the night, bc some of the bed i sleep at, had collapsed (or collapsed just when i turned around when i woke up) and i was like: wat.  its 3:30 pm so i don't know if i get to sleep again.  :c #nosleep