05

mingyu walked the slowest he ever had to the café at the corner of the street. he was nervous, too god damn nervous for this. he wasn't ready.

it was weird because finally his dreams were starting to become true. wonwoo had invited him out for a coffee. mingyu hadn't seen this coming, a month ago for sure. it just seemed surreal.

he could not stop himself from thinking if wonwoo was interested in him? he smiled of the thought of it, but stopped himself from thinking any further. he shook his head: no, it can't be true, it's impossible. stop thinking like this, mingyu, he thought for himself.

mingyu took a deep breath before he pushed the café door open. he searched the room for wonwoo. it wasn't hard to find him, he was waving to mingyu from where he sat alone at a table. mingyu went to him.

"i haven't ordered, i wanted to wait for you," wonwoo said when mingyu came up to him.  mingyu just stood there awkwardly. "please sit down," wonwoo said and pointed at the chair in front of him, at the other side of the table. mingyu sat down.

wonwoo got on his feet quickly after. "i will go and order, what do you want?" he asked. mingyu still didn't make a sound. he didn't know. he didn't drink coffee. the taste was terrible. but he wanted to seem cool in front of wonwoo.

"uh, just normal coffee," mingyu said, trying to be cool by darkning his voice a little bit. it seemed like wonwoo didn't notice, because he nodded before he went to order.

wonwoo sat down a cup of dark coffee in front of mingyu. mingyu gulped before he brought the cup up to his lips and took a sip of the terrible liquid.

"so..what is your reason that you haven't been at work for a while?" wonwoo asked mingyu. mingyu burned himself on the coffee he poured into his mouth.

mingyu coughed of his hurt throat and tongue, and wonwoo looked worried at him. mingyu just faked a smile before he spoke.

"i've had a cold," mingyu said, he
looked down at his hands. he couldn't lie while looking into wonwoo's eyes.

"oh," wonwoo said, mingyu looked on wonwoo who kept talking. "so you're okay now?" he asked. mingyu nodded.

"well i thought something was wrong when you ran off that evening last week when you saved me, so i didn't get to thank you. so i have been waiting for you to come at work again," wonwoo explained, he sipped so elegantly of his coffee cup.

mingyu sat amused in front if him with his flushed cheeks because of what happened that evening and that wonwoo actually waited for him. "really?" mingyu asked, still looking at his hands he had folded in his lap.

wonwoo nodded. "really," he said and nodded, "but there was also something i wanted to ask you?" he added.

mingyu looked wonwoo. what? what was wonwoo to ask mingyu? was it possible that he would ask him that he should stay away from him? or was he simply asking about something on the library. or..was it possible he was going to ask if he liked him?

mingyu was so nervous, that he started to sweat, down from his forehead and he prayed that wonwoo wouldn't notice it.

wonwoo used a long time asking mingyu the question. it seemed that it was hard for wonwoo to ask the question, like he was dwelling of asking the question to mingyu or not.

wonwoo bited on his lips, and more of mingyu sweat ran down his forehead.

"do you..uh, do you, do you play soccer?" wonwoo asked mingyu.

___________

wat question is dat, wonwoo??!!!

ayo guysss
like WOAH u guys...omg i think i got to cry, the past week (or so) i got so much votes and stuff, and i'm so greatful for it, like i never thought anyone would read this shit so yeah THANK UUUU

but btw sorry for not posting a part for while the past week(s) has been so busy with school, and me watching k-dramas. i have tried to write right before i sleep, but i always fall to sleep while holding my phone without having written a single word...