19

"so what is your plan for today?"

mingyu looked at wonwoo across the table after they were done with eating. "i'm planning to spend time with you," wonwoo said.

mingyu blushed, he was still new to this feeling of wonwoo liking him. wonwoo got on his feet and went up to him. he sat himself down on mingyu lap, smiling at him. he brushed through lightly a strand of his hair at the top of his head.

"i still don't get what you see in me, but i just want you to know that i'm so grateful for having you,"

mingyu stared at wonwoo, smiling, before wonwoo pulled him in for a kiss. when their lips met their lips and tongues moved in sync right away as they belonged together and had been waiting to reunite.  

mingyu's lips was escaping wonwoo's only to kiss his jaw, and keep going down his neck where he sometimes stop to suck on his skin, making wonwoo moan.

the kiss was heating up, as they broke apart only because wonwoo was trying to pull mingyu's t-shirt off.

but they got interrupted by three knocks on the front door. they both turned around to the door before looking at each other. wonwoo got quickly at his feet, looking awkward as he began scratching the back of his head.

mingyu chuckled of the older's cute actions. he looked at the door again and went quickly to it. he gave wonwoo a glance before he opened the door. both mingyu and wonwoo looked shocked at the person standing in front of them. 

"uhm, hey," soonyoung said and awkwardly waved to both of them. 

"what are you doing here?" mingyu said. he wanted to sound angry but he didn't have the courage to do so, so it came out more softer than he wanted. 

"well, i wanted to talk with wonwoo," soonyoung answered and tilted his head so he looked directly at wonwoo. ", i went to your parents house and they said that you were at a friends house, they thought you were at mine, so you better find up some explanation for them," 

"shit," mingyu could hear wonwoo whisper under his breath.

"it still don't explains why you're here?" mingyu said and looked around. "how did you find my house?" he asked. 

soonyoung scratched his fronthead, before he looked at mingyu. "i spoke with seokmin," he said. "because i figured out that he had be at your place, so i got your address and everything, and here i am" 

mingyu nodded, it sounded okay, it sounded like he came here in peace. now he looked at wonwoo who was the one to decide what to do now. 

"i only want to talk please," mingyu could hear soonyoung say. "you can listen too, mingyu...i guess you want to be there, i mean you're apart of this i suppose," 

***

ahh, why did you come now soonyoung, mingyu and wonwoo were busyyy

guys guys guys guys holy macaroni THIS GOT OVER 1000 VOTES AND IT IS ALL BECAUSE OF YOUU AND IT IS SOON 10 000 READS LIKE WAT WAT WAT you guys are the best and you surprise me every time!! and thank you so so so much off your belated birthday wishes at the last part!!!!