18

mingyu woke up, still holding around wonwoo. he smiled of the sleeping boy that had turned to him, instead of facing his back to him. his face seemed so out of pain, so out of the worries that mingyu knew he had and it was still beautiful as it always was.

he decided to make some breakfast for him and wiggled his right hand from under wonwoo making sure he didn't wake him. he then crawled slowly out of bed

he went out in the living room after he got on more clothes, and proceeded to the kitchen. there he found his sister sitting eating breakfast.

"good morning, mingyu," she said and smiled a mischivious smile. mingyu just nodded tired to her before he grabbed a glass and a bottle of water from the fridge.

"so who's the friend?"

mingyu turned around to her sister who smiled at him. "what?" he asked. "mom and dad told me that you have a friend for visit," she said.

he nodded. "it's..," he got to say before he heard the sound of barefoots stepping at the floor, and suddenly wonwoo appeared at the door of the kitchen.

he looked really tired and was looking from mingyu to his little sister, who got on her feet. "oh my god i knew it...is that.." she blurted out.

that's when wonwoo started to bow to her and mingyu rushed towards him.

"wonwoo, there is no need," he said and placed his hand on his shoulders to pull him up from his bow. "she is going to school soon," he said to his sister.

she looked mad at him before she walked towards them. she then reached a hand out in front of wonwoo. he politely grabbed it. "i'm mingyu's little sister, minji," she said and bowed to him, while shaking his hand

"my brother has told me a lot about-"

mingyu stepped in between them broking the handshake, facing his little sister. "go to school," he said, he didn't want her to mention anything that would make him embarrassed in front of wonwoo.

minji just glared up at mingyu before she took a step back and started to clean up her breakfast, and left the kitchen to find her school stuff stubbornly.

mingyu turned around to wonwoo and embraced him and kissed his cheek. "have you slept well?" he asked. "i guess," wonwoo answered and sighed. mingyu leaned back to look at wonwoo. "it will get better, okay? now you sit down, while i make you ramyeon," he leaded wonwoo to the kitchen table and made him sit down.

"how he makes ramyeon are the best!"

"minji, please leave!"

***
i turned 18 two days ago, and i feel old and tired