17

(say the name wii...i just had to say it okay lol)

mingyu wasn't prepared when wonwoo suddenly called him so late this evening.

he knew that today he was out with soonyoung, and thought that everything was going to be fine now.

but is just wasn't how it was going to be. the moment mingyu had put his phone up to his ear and was about to say a "hello" he got interrupted.

"can i come home to you?"

after mingyu had told his address and when 15 minutes went by, a knock was heard at his front door. his mom and dad who sat beside him, stared at the door.

mingyu jumped at his feet and got to the door quickly before anyone else.

wonwoo with puffed cheeks was standing there when he opened the door. without even saying a word mingyu grabbed his hand amd pulled him into the living room.

his mom and dad stared at him and the uknown person. "can he sleep here?" mingyu asked.

his parents looked at each other. "who's this?" his mom asked. mingyu looked at wonwoo who looked at the floor. "his name is wonwoo, he is a friend from high school,"

"but we have never seen him before?" she said, she hadn't seen this friend like she had seen seokmin so many time at their house. 

"that's because..he is very busy, couldn't hang after school, yeah," mingyu lied. "oh, okay," his mom said and looked from her husband to wonwoo. 

wonwoo bowed suddenly in 90 degrees to mingyu's parents. "hi, i'm wonwoo," he said. mingyu looked at him and then at his parents. "so can he?" 

and almost before his parents could say yes, mingyu had pulled wonwoo to his room, closed the door and embraced him.

"how did it go?" he asked him about his meet up with soonyoung. "it went well," wonwoo answered and placed his head in the gape of mingyu's neck while looking around in his room.

he had walls with a lot of pictures on it and his room was very messy. it was in such a big contrast to his room where he didn't have anything at his walls and his room was always neat.

"liar, you wouldn't come here, if it went well," mingyu sighed. wonwoo didn't answer him.

mingyu suddenly let go of wonwoo and went to find a mattress and bed sheets.
when he came back he laid it all down on the floor.

"sleep in my bed, i'll sleep at the floor," mingyu said. and a few minutes after mingyu lay at the mattress at the floor and wonwoo in his bed.

hours later, wonwoo didn't know the time, mingyu was asleep but wonwoo was still awake. he was still a bit shaken of soonyoung's reactions.

he looked down at mingyu who slept peacefully at the floor. he reached a hand out and touched one of his cheeks.

it had become one of favorite things to do. his cheeks were always so soft and smooth and his jaw was one of the sharpest he had seen and touched.

"you will never stop stroking my cheek will you?"

wonwoo pulled his hand quickly from the sleeping boy who just asked him a question. he was so startled. he then saw mingyu open his eyes and looking at him.

"you don't get to sleep?" mingyu said and tilted his head to look more at wonwoo. wonwoo shook his head.

mingyu looked at him and then sat himself up.  he then laid himself down beside wonwoo in the bed.

the bed who was tiny, orginally fit for only one person, creaked under the weigh of the two boys. they were awkwardly close as they were pressed against each other so both could lay at the bed.

wonwoo who had began blushing of the sudden skinship, looked at the younger one. mingyu suddenly started stroking wonwoo at his forehead and kept going with fingers through his hair before he repeated the motion. it made wonwoo calm a little bit down.

"my mom used to do this when i was upset when i was younger," mingyu said looking at his hand before he looked into wonwoo's eyes.

"what is on your mind?"

wonwoo sighed. "i told soonyoung," he told mingyu. "about me being..." pain flashed in wonwoo eyes for the word he was about to say, so mingyu nodded for him to just skip it and keep going. "and he didn't take it so well...he..he left me," wonwoo closed his eyes to not start crying.

"i think i have lost him, mingyu..."

"no, no, no, you have not lost him!" mingyu raised his voice but not too much, so he would not wake his family. he put his finger under wonwoo's chin, and wonwoo opened his eyes to look at him.

"it's a big thing to tell anyone something like that. he will try to understand at first, and some may need some time to do that. he will come back to you, okay? if not i'll be there and force him, okay?"

wonwoo nodded. he felt a little bit more calmed down now, so he thought he could try to get some sleep now. "now turn around and sleep, and i'll hold around you, okay?" mingyu said. 

wonwoo turned around and felt mingyu's hands around his waist and he smiled a little bit before he closed his eyes. "what have i done for deserving you?" he whispered.

"nothing..as it should be," 

***

i felt good writing that last line woah

i will try a new format for my author notes at the end of the parts, so it looks more cooler and prettier, hope you don't hate it!

 as i said in my other bts fanfic (if any of you read that) i'm dealing with  some kind of depression who i don't know who to get rid of, and it maybe won't come out so many parts as i expected, but i will try my best bc i love y'all <3