07

mingyu's left wonwoo after saying goodbye and leaving him in front of the café. he felt relieved and disappointed at the same time.

relieved, because wonwoo didn't ask if he liked him. it would be so embarrassing for mingyu, that he would run out of the café of it. he was disappointed because he felt like wonwoo knew, but didn't dare to do anything with it because he wasn't interested.

the only thing mingyu was happy to get out of this was that at saturday he was going to play soccer with wonwoo, and a friend of his. wonwoo told him that he also could bring a friend, maybe he was going to bring seokmin.

mingyu had in the middle of his thoughts, reached home and went inside.

he only found his younger sister watching tv, sitting at the floor. she got on her feet when she saw mingyu.

"where have you been?" she asked him. "where are mom and dad?" he asked her. she looked mad at him for not answering her question, but answered him.

"they're just outside, visiting the neighbours," she answered. mingyu just nodded before heading to the kitchen to find dinner for himself. his sister followed him.

"were you with seokmin?" she asked him. he shook his head lightly. he found some rice from the ricecooker and kimchi from the fridge, putting it in two bowls before sitting down with the table.

his sister sat down in front of him and mingyu looked at her. she was desperate to know and mingyu told his sister everything.

"i was with wonwoo," he said, putting a full spoon of rice into his mouth. his sister made her eyes big.  "your crush wonwoo?" she asked. mingyu nodded.

his sister knew about him being gay. he had told her about it a year ago, when she had asked him straight out. she had  asked because she observed him like younger siblings do.

mingyu had never regretted to tell her, because she would not tell it to anyone and was very accepting and respectful of him even after he had told her.

"why, has something happend, does he like you?" she asked. mingyu swallowed the chewed up rice in his mouth. he shook his head yet again.

"but why then?" she asked. mingyu closed his eyes. "because he wanted to thank me for saving him," he said, and pushed again a spoon of rice into his mouth.

"saving him, what?" his sister was more confused than ever. mingyu sighed. "i saved him from getting driven on one evening whem i was on my way home," he told her, and kept telling her more.

"so today he bought me a coffee, to show that he was grateful of me for saving him," he told her, "and only asked me if i wanted to play rubbish soccer," he almost spat out his last words.

"but it seemes for me that he likes you, you know-" she started before mingyu interrupted. "no, minji! he dosen't, i'm just dumb to think like that, why would he like me, he is most possibly straight," mingyu blurted out with.

"but-," she tried to speak again. "shut up!" he yelled. it became all quiet. his sister stared at mingyu who didn't dare to meet his little sister face.

______________
sorry for typos!

ayo guys.
it's been a while, huh?? school and kdrama's has been taking my life and yeh... YET AGAIN THANK U FOR UR SUPPORT <3333