16

the next day wonwoo looked at his dear friend soonyoung across the table in the middle of the bar they sat at. "i haven't seen you at ages," soonyoung had said when they met up.

it was true. they hadn't been hanging out since the played soccer with seokmin and mingyu.

"i have been doing...something," wonwoo had answered, while thinking of the past days where he sat on his room just hating himself. the only times he had the strength pull himself out was to go and see mingyu.

"so let's get right to it...what's up?" soonyoung said after an awkward silence. he leaned forward on his chair. wonwoo eyes met soonyoung's.

"what do you mean?"

wonwoo pretending to not know what he was talking about, like pulling out the time for him to tell anything.

"seokmin said that he was happy for you, what's that all about?" soonyoung asked. he seemed irritated, cause why wouldn't he? it basically looked like wonwoo told someone else rather than telling his bestfriend about this thing.

"i didn't know you were so close with seokmin," wonwoo said. it wasn't supposed to come out like that, sounding like he was jealous or something.

"and what about that? what about you and mingyu? " he asked before he kept going, his voice seeming to raise a little bit. "first you introduce me to a dude i have never met before, then i hear that you two are hanging out and everything, like why?"

wonwoo closed his eyes. this wouldn't be easy, not when soonyoung was like this.

he opened his eyes. "because there is a reason to it, that's why," he said.

soonyoung looked confused at him. "reason? what reason?" he asked. he seemed still irritated.

wonwoo looked around. people were sitting and enjoying each other, and no one wasn't looking at them, but he couldn't take the risk. he couldn't tell him here.

"i can't tell you..here," he said, wonwoo bited his lip.

soonyoung answered with a sigh while rolling his eyes the same time. "are you being serious? just let me know," soonyoung said loudly.

wonwoo breathed in loudly. he didn't want to lose soonyoung. it was his only friend, he hadn't anyone else. he had to do this here and now.

"i'm gay," wonwoo almost whispered.

soonyoung seemed like he didn't understand at first, like he didn't hear what he said. wonwoo was afraid that he had to repeat it.

but then it turned out to a shocked expression, an expression that made soonyoung look away. he was speechless.

"please say something," wonwoo said. he couldn't bear that soonyoung was so quiet and didn't look at him.

soonyoung looked at wonwoo, still with a shocked expression, but he didn't meet his eyes at this point.

soonyoung got at his feet fast. wonwoo finded it hard to breath.

"i-i need some time...to think," soonyoung said before he left wonwoo at the bar.

___________

:cccccccccc

oH my what the YOU GUYS i got 100 votes on this story, on one week bc of you...like wat? i don't know how to thank you properly to show you my gratitude, THANK YOUUUU <33333