31

wonwoo was surprisingly happier the other day. he was observing mingyu from the desk in the morning, as the younger one opened his eyes, looking around the room when he couldn't find wonwoo beside him. he noticed him after a couple seconds of panic, wondering if yesterday was a dream. wonwoo chuckled a bit, as mingyu looked weirdly at him.

"come here,"

by the elder's instruction, mingyu got off the bed in only his boxers, wandering to wonwoo and sitting down at his lap. wonwoo looked over mingyu, admiring his body.

«woah, how do i have such an incredibly handsome boyfriend?» wonwoo said, highlighting the word «incredibly» by almost yelling it out. he said it while brushing some of mingyu's hair away from his forehead.

mingyu blushed while putting his hand around wonwoo's neck. he studied the weak-marked bruise that covered his cheek. «are you okay?» he asked wonwoo.

wonwoo seemed to think for a moment before he smiled and nodded. he then proceeded to ask mingyu a question.

«what do you want to do today?»

mingyu was taken aback by the question. he was surprised and didn't quite understand what he was intending, so the only word that came out of his mouth was: «what?»

"like whatever you wanna do, like a proper date, i'm up for it. i promise to say yes to anything," wonwoo said with a smile on his face.

mingyu was a loss of words. this guy had been so secretive about them for months and now he suddenly had changed his mind? it just didn't seem right.

"you're kidding me, right?" he asked him.

wonwoo looked at mingyu as a question mark, tilting his head. "no, i'm not, i'm completely serious," he answered him. he was indeed completely serious. mingyu jumped at his feet, and let out a scream of joy.

*

"is this really what you want?" wonwoo asked, as mingyu was busy for looking for couple sweaters at a clothing store. wonwoo was rubbing his cheek slightly trying not to rub any of the concealer that mingyu had applied on him.

mingyu took a pause of searching through clothes, and looked at him. he nodded and smiled. "it is on my bucket list of the things i will do with you,"

"you have your own bucket list of doing things with me?" wonwoo seemed surprised. mingyu nodded again and smiled, before his attention went to the clothes again. wonwoo looked amusingly at the younger.

"show me it,"

mingyu stopped again and looked at wonwoo weirdly. "i can't show you it. the bucket list is kind of inside here," he pointed to his head, "it's not written down anywhere," he told wonwoo.

"then tell me," wonwoo said. he was simply demanding and not asking.

"well, we have a lot of time. i will not be going anywhere, you will not be going anywhere. i can just tell you as we go,"

wonwoo seemed to linger before he nodded. "yes... i just wanted to do a lot of things with you today, that's all," he said disappointed, seeming distracted. mingyu seemed to not listen, as he was searching again.

"these ones!" mingyu suddenly yelled out, so the whole store turned around to look at them. wonwoo shot a little glare of panic, before he reminded himself that he had to be strong now, for mingyu.

mingyu held up two sweatshirts who was blue, and at the middle of it, on the chest, there was a print a white line art-picture of a boy holding a blue balloon.

"what do you think?"

wonwoo had to admit that the sweater was pretty cool. it was something he would wear on a daily basis, so he just smiled and nodded. mingyu returned the smile before he got a hold of wonwoo's hand and dragged him to the fitting rooms, catching wonwoo off-guard.

when the sweatshirts were bought and mingyu insisted they should wear them right now, cause he was too excited for this, they went out on the streets. a lot of stares was headed to them, and wonwoo noticed that mingyu was holding his hand. wonwoo had to remind himself that he was not doing this for himself, but for mingyu.

mingyu noticed how wonwoo tensed up, how his hand against his was gripping loose and shaky. he squeezed his hand, making wonwoo look at him. mingyu, then whispered in his ear; "if anyone comments on us, i will tell them that you're my little brother,"

***
well, that's rude mingyu considering that it is your «hyung» you are talking to

me so sorry for not posting for long time 😅