34

"hey, here,"

soonyoung was reaching mingyu a beer, making him look him up and down in confusion. they had settled themselves with a campfire place at the beach.

"i have to drive back to seoul, soonyoung,"

soonyoung gave a smile before he started to move his hand, hinting that he should take the beer. both wonwoo and seokmin looked at the two.

"i can drive," soonyoung said, which made wonwoo utter a "what". soonyoung then turned his head to wonwoo. "i have to practice how to drive outside the city anyway, i thought mingyu would rather be enjoying this than just waiting for us to get drunk and drive us home,"

wonwoo looked his friend up and down. "and you would rather be that person instead?"

soonyoung nodded enthusiastically. "you know me, i'm full of fun even without alcohol!" wonwoo just rolled his eyes, while taking a sip of his beer.

he turned his head to mingyu again. "if that's okay with your father? that another person is driving his car, and not his son?"

mingyu nodded slightly before he looked at wonwoo, and he seemed to think of something by the look of his expression.

"then it's all okay, as long as one of you is not that drunk to accommodate me on the way home," he said chuckled and again made the motion with his hand hinting mingyu should take the beer, which he took this time.

"it's weird that we went to the same high school, cause i kind of don't remember seeing you around,"

soonyoung suddenly uttered these words waving his hand towards seokmin and mingyu as they started talking about the teachers they had at high school. wonwoo, mingyu and seokmin laughed in unison. they all had shared the same p.e teacher it seemed like.

they were drinking and eating, and enjoying themselves at the beach.

suddenly mingyu looked at wonwoo, noticing he didn't talk that much, seeming like he was really immersed in his thoughts. he nudged him in the side, which made wonwoo look at him.

"are you okay?" mingyu asked. wonwoo looked at him for a quick second, before he did a motion with his fingers.

"come here," wonwoo whispered before he started to spread his legs a little bit and made his arm span wide. it seemed like he wanted mingyu to come to him

mingyu sled himself across to him and sat with his back facing wonwoo's face. suddenly he could feel his arms around his waist, mingyu smiled while he grabbed wonwoo hands bringing them tighter around himself, feeling a little bit of resistance from wonwoo made him not stop.

he looked out at the sunset and was probably the most happy he had ever been in forever. for an eternity he finally could look forward, and not backwards, and that made him really happy.

"happy," he said out loud.

"hmm," he could hear wonwoo utter.

mingyu slided a little bit forward before and leaned on wonwoo's chest so when he looked up he could kinda see his face, but really just his neckline and and a little bit of the side of his face.

"i'm just really happy," he said, looking at him, smiling. wonwoo just smiled back.

about two hours later when it had gotten dark, they had packed their stuff and started driving to the city again.

seokmin sat in the front seat companioned soonyoung who was driving, they were talking about music, and really seokmin was just talking and making sure soonyoung had someone talk to as for mingyu and wonwoo sitting in the backseat.