09

mingyu felt his eyes closing for the 100th time this day. the loss of sleep was clearly visible on him as he had been drifting out of sleep all day while sitting behind the desk at the library.

he just couldn't stop thinking of wonwoo. he hadn't seen him since soonyoung helped him walk away from them when they were playing soccer the other day. was he still hurting? and what about his brother, what was it that he meant?

suddenly wonwoo came into the library, his foot was all fine and everything. wonwoo went straight to mingyu, pulled him up by his sweater and kissed him. mingyu was shocked and panicked.... then all of a sudden his whole body started to shake.

mingyu woke up. he looked up from where he had laid his head on the desk, right at wonwoo.  he blushed the second he saw him because of his dream.

wonwoo was smiling down upon him. "i think that your workplace isn't the most appropriate place to sleep," he said. mingyu shook his head and pressed his lips together.

wonwoo looked at him, before turned his back to him and seemed to look over at the library. the library was empty today, as some of the only ones who went here was wonwoo. "care to travel on a little adventure with me?" suddenly wonwoo asked. mingyu looked up at him.

he noticed wonwoo's backpack, where he most likely had his books who he was always studying here on the library. was he actually here to study, he wondered.

"aren't you going to study?" he asked and looked up at wonwoo. he chuckled. "no it's not so fun when it's no one here and "the library guy" is sleeping," he said turned to mingyu again. "i'm not sleeping," mingyu almost yelled to his face without thinking that it was his crush wonwoo he spoke to and that he was at the library.

wonwoo smiled. mingyu was embarressed now, he looked down. "beside i have to work, i can't leave the library," mingyu said, he knew quite well that mrs. park would agree that he could leave work. "are you sure? come on, let's ask mrs. park!" he said and suddenly he pulled mingyu by his hand on his feet and to the office of mrs. park.

everything seemed so unrealistic for mingyu. wonwoo had dragged him to a restaurant. they were eating bulgogi and drinking soju, and wonwoo told mingyu about his studies.

"...it's been like that, so that is why i'm studying litterature at the university," he said and drank a sip of his bottle. mingyu just nodded and smiled while just staring at wonwoo.

wonwoo could talk about to murder someone or he could tell mingyu that he was ugly. he almost didn't hear what wonwoo said, he just stared at him mostly as he usually did.

"...major?" mingyu suddenly heard wonwoo asking a question. he shook his head a little. "uh what?" he asked, trying to sound like had listen the whole time.

"i asked if you are taking a major ...you know, at the university?" wonwoo said and chuckled.

"oh, ah...no i don't," mingyu answered and shook his head, looking down. he had basically spent/wasted his time on wonwoo, so he hadn't even thought about it.

"oh," wonwoo sounded a little bit shocked, before his voice became normal again. "do you have any idea what you want to major in, if you're gonna?" he asked him.

mingyu shook his head. he looked at wonwoo when he asked him, but didn't want to look at him when he gave him his answer.

"oh...but you know there are plenty of time...and you don't have to go to university," wonwoo began, mingyu looked him in the eyes. "by the looks of you, you could be an actor...or a model or....even a singer?" wonwoo said and smiled before he became aware of what he said.

the two boys sat now blushing red in the middle of the restaurant. they didn't dare to look at each other.

wild toughts running around mingyu's head. he had to make sure that his heart became still again and that wonwoo said this to him didn't mean that wonwoo liked him in that way.

mingyu looked for a waiter. he needed more alcohol. he turned around to the kitchen. "waiter, more soju please!" he yelled.
___________________

i think we stop the chapter here, and i'm heading of to write a new part after dis

THANK U FOR 142 votes and over 1000 reads, it means extremely much to me and i'm just so: wat is happening! ilusm guysss <3