12

wonwoo was the first one to pull from the kiss. mingyu opened his eyes to look at wonwoo. but he was gone, he wasn't in front of him.

he started to look around after him. he searched from the backshelfs where mingyu had led them and out to the open area where wonwoo had sat with the table right beside the door.

but wonwoo wasn't anywhere to be seen. he had left mingyu. mingyu didn't understand anything. he had so many questions to ask him. he had to find him.

his phone rang all of sudden. he pulled it up to see who it was. seokmin's name lighted up at the display.  he got an idea. 

he answered the call. "ay, mingyu, care to hang with me today or are you busy locking yourself in your room?" seokmin said right away. 

" i need to find him," mingyu blurted out, and started to walk out of the library, and down the street

"what? who do you need to find?" seokmin asked, he seemed confused. "wonwoo, he left me," mingyu said softly, like he didn't want to confirm for himself that it was true. 

"oh," seokmin said. it became quiet at the other end. "mingyu, maybe you should just drop-" seokmin started before he got interrupted. "you don't have any contact with soonyoung, do you?" mingyu asked. he remembered they seemed to get along when they were playing football weeks ago. 

"soonyoung? wonwoo's friend?" seokmin asked him. mingyu sighed, this was taking too long. "yes, wonwoo's friend! i need to know where i can find wonwoo," mingyu said a little too loud, so a few people he passed turned their heads to look at him. 

"well....i have his phone number," seokmin suddenly said. "you have?" mingyu said, he stopped in the middle of the sidewalk.

 "i can text it to you," he said. "thank you," mingyu said before he thought about seokmin having soonyoung's number. "wait, why do you have it?" mingyu said, in the upsetting situation he was in, he could find himself smiling on his best friend behalf. "we're not going to hang today are we?" seokmin said, ignoring mingyu's question

an hour later mingyu was in front of wonwoo's house. soonyoung had texted him the address believing he was there.  mingyu stood for a solid of 5 minutes and just stared at the door before he went to knock on it.

he had hoped it was him who opened the door. but no it was someone else, but it looked like him. it had to be his younger brother, mingyu thought. 

"hey, is wonwoo home?" mingyu said with his unconfident voice. his brother just stared empty at him. "he isn't here," he said. "oh," mingyu said. "do you know where i can find him or?" he asked. his brother shook his head.

suddenly his eyes fixated on something behind mingyu. mingyu turned around to wonwoo who came walking towards him.  wonwoo looked shocked at mingyu, and then at his brother. but when mingyu turned around his brother wasn't there anymore.

 "you can't be here," wonwoo said in an angry tone. mingyu started to become angry. "well, i had to when you ki-," he started before wonwoo took a step to him and pressed his hand over mingyu's mouth so he couldn't finish his sentence.

mingyu looked into wonwoo's eyes. they seemed uneasy and scared. "come," he whispered and took mingyu's hand. he started to run down the street with mingyu after him. 

they slowed down when they arrived at a playground where there was no one at, since it was late and no children was out on this time. wonwoo let go of mingyu's hand, his back was facing him.

"wonwoo," mingyu said. wonwoo turned around to him. his face looked sad, like he was about to cry. he looked to the ground, didn't dare to look mingyu in the eyes.

 "what are you doing to me?" mingyu said almost yelling. wonwoo still stared at the ground. 

"i told you that i like you...and then you kiss me, and then you leave me, and i," mingyu whispers. in a loss of words, he breathes loudly in. "you must understand i'm confused, wonwoo," he said. he tightened his fists.

wonwoo was still not looking at mingyu or answering him. "wonwoo, look at me," mingyu yelled. wonwoo lifted his head and looked right into mingyu's eyes. 

"i shouldn't have kissed you," wonwoo mumbled. mingyu who had expected, and kind of hoped of another answer, didn't say anything. "i was only feeling sorry for you, you know," wonwoo said, his lips went to a straight line. 

mingyu stood in silence. he believed wonwoo's words and it was breaking his heart. however at the same time he stood there thinking, that wonwoo was lying.

he thought about everything wonwoo and him had done the past weeks. it just couldn't be that wonwoo was only feeling sorry for him, and that kiss just confirmed the thoughts he had had about wonwoo liking him back, that it was and not something he was imagining.

"but why, wonwoo, do i have a feeling that you are lying?" mingyu asked with a straight face.

___________________________

its like they had a change in roles, or what?

okay guys, i'm so sorry for everything. it has been a busy month! but now i have christmas vacation, and will not go to school before next year, in january! so yay c:

 but i wrote on another part for part 12, but then it just didn't fit the mood and the story line. it was too good to be true-type of actions and everything, so it didn't fit. so i had to write a whole new part. that's why it took extra time to write a new part. 

and as always: i'm so grateful for you guys who reads this mess. seeing someone add this to their reading lists, or comment, or vote, is really a highlight (:D) of the day for me! i often feel awful, sad or i basically hate myself, so seeing you guys liking this makes me a little bit more happy in every day life. so thank you x1000, i want to hug everyone of you :) 

and btw: SEVENTEEN'S BOOM BOOM COMEBACK. i have to rant about it lol. the song, the mv, the album, the choreo on boom boom and face pace and oh my. and their wins at mcountdown and music bank! i'm such a proud mom okay, my kids have done such a great job this time! (says the girl who is only older than chan with 3 weeks tihi)