24

minutes after they had left seokmin's place, wonwoo was still holding mingyu's wrist hardly dragging him. he was angry and mingyu could feel it.

"shouldn't-, shouldn't we talk about this, wonwoo...your grip is kind of...hurting me," 

first of all wonwoo released his grip on mingyu's hand, and then he stopped, but he didn't turn to him.

"why didn't you tell me?" 

wonwoo turned around, misty-eyed he was as he looked into mingyu's eyes. 

"the kiss was a mistake," he whispered. 

"of course it was a mistake, that kind of trash don't deserve your lips," mingyu said. his words were determined. "but you could have told me," 

wonwoo looked down. 

"it's just that i want to forget it...i-i want to forget it so badly," he was almost about to choke up.

mingyu went towards him and pulled him into a hug. wonwoo automatically slided his hands around mingyu's waist and buried his face in his neck, like it was a missing puzzle that had come at place. 

"it reminds me that i hate myself," he said muted. 

mingyu bit his lip and looked straight in front of him. right now it felt like wonwoo was never going to accept himself as someone whom was gay. it made mingyu a little bit sad and it was hurting him inside.

his hand began stroking wonwoo's back to comfort him. then suddenly wonwoo raised his head. his teary wet eyes was looking up at mingyu's

"i'm sorry for being like this," 

"shhh, it's okay," 

after mingyu said that, they stared long at each other without saying a word. until wonwoo's head leant forward, meeting mingyu's lips with his. 

it was like the world around them vanished away and it was only them, forgetting that they were outside for a while.

mingyu responded immdiately, not wanting to miss the moment. the taste of alcohol was on their lips, reminding them about the events before and reminding them how intoxicated they where. wonwoo sweeping his tongue against mingyu lips, asking him for letting him in, and he did, deepening the kiss. 

"oh well, well, well look what we have here," 

wonwoo pushed mingyu away, and at the same time it broke mingyu's heart a little bit. the two boys looked at the three men in their thirties standing a few meters away, looking straight at them. 

"having a little bit too much fun time on the street, yeah?" 

the same voice from the first comment was heard coming from the one in the middle of three men. he was looking mingyu and wonwoo both up and down. 

mingyu tried to look at wonwoo, who stood a good amount inches away from him, noticing that wonwoo was not looking at them at all, but at the ground, at his feet, scared. 

"so who's the boy and who's the girl?" 

the man took a few steps in the they directions, seeming like he would walk up to them. that's when wonwoo ran away. he ran away from mingyu, leaving him with the men. 

he looked at wonwoo, who became smaller and smaller for every moment as he became more further and further away. mingyu suddenly felt cold. 

he looked at the men, scared of what they were going to do. 

"seems like he was the girl," the man said, looking at his friends, laughing. the others were laughing of his comments. "are you not going to run after your girlfriend, faggot,"

mingyu bited his upper lip, before he began running, heading in the direction wonwoo had ran. "wonwoo!" mingyu was screaming at the top of his lungs, but he was nowhere to be seen. 

but either way, mingyu felt like it was meaningless. 

***

*me sad* :c

bruh, over 30 000 (for the moment to be precise, 31 810) reads wah, and soon 3000 votes, thats a lot!!!

i luv u <2