23

"who's this?" 

seungcheol he pointed towards mingyu behind wonwoo, not so steady in his motions as he clearly was affected of alcohol. a soju bottle in his other hand as evidence. 

it was like wonwoo didn't want to introduce him at all to seungcheol. wonwoo didn't turn around and looked at him, he just looked at seungcheol. mingyu had to do something. 

"i'm mingyu, nice to meet you," 

he went past wonwoo and stopped in front of seungcheol, putting out his hand for him to shook it. 

seungcheol just looked at his hand, leaving mingyu awkward in the air. wonwoo came him to rescue as he pulled mingyu away from seungcheol and sat himself and mingyu down beside seokmin. 

seokmin looked awkwardly at them as seungcheol laughed at them across the room smiling. 

mingyu looked at wonwoo who still didn't looked at him at all. 

"wonwoo, what is going on?" 

he turned to look at mingyu, but he didn't meet his eyes. "nothing," he said as a fake smile was planted at his lips. 

mingyu was feeling uncomfortable. this had to do with what wonwoo wouldn't tell him. but he was going to figure it out during the evening somehow, as he took a sip of the bottle of soju he had gotten of seokmin. 

after a while and two soju bottles, he had to go to the bathroom to pee. he stood up, a little bit of stumbling he got on his feet. 

"where are you going?" wonwoo asked him, he looked up at the standing mingyu.

"i'm going to pee," 

"let me follow you," wonwoo placed a hand at his. mingyu sighed and shook it off. 

"no,"

mingyu started making his way towards the bathroom. he was biting his lips hard wondering if he was too harsh to him. he opened the door to the bathroom and walked in, making sure to lock the door.

as he was done and came out, he found seungcheol leaning to the wall in the little hallway looking at him. 

"took you a while, didn't it?" 

mingyu tried to avoid his stare and held his breath, before he tried to pass him. but the small space was stopping him as seungcheol held the shoulder of mingyu. 

"wow slow down, let's have a chat," 

mingyu became a little more scared and was left to nothing to do than stand in front of him and listen. 

"so..i guess you're wonwoo's boyfriend?" 

mingyu bited his lip more harder and still tried to avoid his stare. he didn't know what to say, cause for him it sounded like seungcheol was mocking him and he didn't want to make this harder than whatever it was. 

"you're not answering so i guess you are," seungcheol chuckled, before he took a grip around mingyu's chin forcing him to look at him. 

his grip was harsh and cold against his skin, much to the contrast when wonwoo used to stroke his cheek and his touch was soft and warm

"i really hate people like you, you disgust me," 

the words leaving seungcheol's mouth hurted him, but he still didn't opened his mouth. he hadn't been so scared like he was now in ages. 

"believing you was wonwoo's first kiss? no, no..." he took a pause before he went all up in mingyu's face. 

"i was," he was pointing towards his face. 

mingyu breathed loudly out, he hadn't breathed out in a while. this was what wonwoo wouldn't tell him. 

"i couldn't believe that my own best friend could do that to me, i couldn't believe it," 

his voice becoming louder, so much louder. mingyu hoping that someone would hear them and save him. 

"cause this dude was gay, and to test it he kissed me....i'm so disgusted," seungcheol was yelling to his face

mingyu closed his eyes, hoping that he would go away, hoping that if he closed his eyes he couldn't hear him anymore. 

"open your fucking eyes and look at me," 

he looked at seungcheol, still close to his face, still screaming in his face. but not for long as a fist was planted to seungcheol's jaw and he fell to the floor.

wonwoo was beside him, it was his fist that hit seungcheol. he cupped mingyu's cheeks in his hands.

"are you alright?" he asked. 

mingyu nodded.  

seungcheol was laying at the floor, looking at them laughing his ass off. 

"it was about time you came, loser,"

wonwoo gave seungcheol a death stare, before he took mingyu's hand.

"let's leave this place,"

***

bruh

wah a lot of love in the past chapter though :)) it warms my heart <333