22

a sunny sunday morning two boys lay at their stomachs at a blanket near the hangang river, a little bit far away from others, so no one could mind their business. 

wonwoo was reading something while mingyu was trying to catch his attention.

"it says that when you are on a date, you're actually going to spend time with the other person and pay them a whole lot of attention,"

wonwoo's reaction was like zero. he just was dead ass still, didn't even move a muscle. 

"wonwooooo," 

mingyu yelled as he was almost throwing a tantrum, rolling at his back, looking at the blue sky feeling restless, when he got an idea. 

he looked at wonwoo, before he rolled at his stomach again. he was staring at wonwoo for a long time sticking out his tongue to concentrate at what he was going to do.

then he did it; a quick peck at wonwoo cheek, enough to make him let go off his book and pin mingyu down on his back with his own body. 

it left mingyu shocked as they stared at each other for long. "wonwoo, we're outside," he whispered. 

it seemed like wonwoo got out of his trance, and rolled on his back too beside mingyu. he breathed a deep sigh.

"what's on your mind, wonwoo?" 

mingyu sat himself up, crossing his legs while leaning on his hands, looking at the older male beside him. 

"it's...it's hurting more than before...my thoughts are hurting me more than before i confessed to you," 

mingyu nodded while biting his lower lip. it hurted him saying that, but he guessed that it was nothing to do with it. 

"i'm more scared that my parents and my brother is going to know and i'm more scared that..," he took a look at mingyu, he couldn't reveal it, not now. 

"i guess it's just more stressful now," he took a pause, "it's he not that i don't like to be with you, it's just...you know," 

mingyu nodded, avoided his look, "i know"

wonwoo's mouth became a straight line. "i made it all become pretty depressive right now, didn't i?" 

again mingyu nodded. 

later this day the two of them just walked around, taking a pause at a restaurant from the sunny weather and going through shops. a lot of girls stared at them. it was two handsome boys walking beside at each other, like how would you react?

the message sound of mingyu's phone went off. he pulled out his phone from his pocket. 

"ah, it's a message from seokmin!" he sing-sang while wonwoo was looking at some clothes. "he's having a small party, and asks if we want to come...and apparently soonyoung is going to be there too," mingyu said with a bright smile. wonwoo looked at him, shaking his head, while mingyu did the opposite nodding towards him. 

an hour later they went inside of seokmin's one room where he was living. a small group of people was there already, looking at them while they arrived. 

mingyu could spot soonyoung, a really good looking boy with a girl around her shoulder, a boy who was very short (almost to be mistaken by a child) another girl and then looked at this boy with a familiar face who stood up when they arrived. mingyu couldn't remember the name of this boy, but wonwoo beated him to it. 

"seungcheol," wonwoo said, a surprisement was not so clear in is voice, but mingyu could hear it. the other one responded. "wonwoo, it's been a long time,"

***

bruh, it's been a long time hasn't it? 

if the date in the my works list is correct i updated last at april 11th, that's like more than 3 months since....wow. it's almost closing in on one year since i started this. 

but i just wanna say i love you all who reads this story!!