29

"what are you doing today?"

mingyu sighed of the sound of the voice. he didn't want to hang with him today either. cause he knew the question would be the same. 

"there's a new club in itaewon, and i have vip attendance, care for me to join?" 

okay, something different today, mingyu thought. he looked up at the person standing in front of his desk in the middle of the library. seokmin was smiling is utterly brightest smile to him, the one every one just got fond of right away. 

"no," mingyu muttered, before he went back to the boring book he was reading. another romance novel, seeming to end with a happy ending where the two main characters end up together and live happily ever after. hah, what a total lie.

seokmin let out a sigh.

"i literally can't be friends with you like this. it has been over a month, mingyu! he will not come back, okay?" 

mingyu's lower lip started shaking, before he reminded himself he couldn't cry in the middle of the library during work. he tried to read a little bit more to get distracted.

seokmin sat himself down at his knees, trying to get eye contact with mingyu. 

"i'm sorry, okay? i didn't mean to say it like that. it is just that i hate to see you like this," he took a long pause, thinking carefully of his next words. "what do you think wonwoo would have wanted you to do?" 

mingyu looked at seokmin at the mention of wonwoo's name. it still hurt to hear his name. 

"he would not let you sit here, and be sad and shit. he would have wanted you to go out, get on with your life and have fun," seokmin's voice got more stern as he was giving him his speech.

"he's not dead, stop making it sound like that...and he would actually have wanted me to be in his arms but he can't...i have already told you this," 

a cry erupted from seokmin's lips. it showed the frustration of him. it was too loud for the library, and mingyu looked around to see if anyone had seemed to heard seokmin.

"mingyu, please! you're killing me! just this one time, please? and i will not bug you anymore in my whole life, okay?" he held his pointing finger forward to him emphasising 'one'. 

mingyu looked at seokmin. he wanted him desperately to stop, so he would not remind mingyu every day about wonwoo. he could say yes, go with him to the club and leave after an hour or less, then it would be all over.

"okay, just this one time," 

seokmin jumped in the air and took a little happy dance in the middle of the silent library.

-

mingyu regretted instantly as they got in the club. the music made his ear hurt. an full dance floor of boys almost grinding at each other was in front of him and he could feel several pair of eyes checking him out as he followed seokmin to the vip-booths. 

he had of course been out on a place like this before (trying to look for wonwoo, in the crowds), but that was before wonwoo and not in this sad mood. 

he sat down in one of the booths that were not occupied and looked at seokmin standing at the floor, looking at mingyu. he moved closer.

"i will find us some drinks," seokmin yelled through the music. 

mingyu was just about to say, that he didn't want any alcohol or drinks, but seokmin disappeared right away. mingyu shook his head slightly.

"mind if i sit down here?" 

a stranger appeared in front of him. he was of what he could observe, taller than him (if that was possible) and he was a little bit handsome. but he wasn't wonwoo. he was pointing on the seat beside mingyu. mingyu shook his head, he didn't want to cause a mess so he just was polite, trying not to leading him on. 

the man sat down beside him. shortly after he reached out a hand to mingyu. mingyu grabbed it and the man shook it. "hey, my name is hyunwoo, what's yours?" he was smiling, showing perfect alined teeth that was almost glowing in the dark. 

"mingyu," he gave a short smile, and turned his head to look after seokmin at the bar. 

"are you here alone?" hyunwoo asked, his hand let go of mingyu's and was casually placed on mingyu thigh just right above his knee. mingyu turned to look at him.  

"no, i'm here with my friend. he's just at the bar, getting some drinks for us,"

mingyu tried to point at the bar, but it came off shy. hyunwoo shot a quick glance at the bar, not even trying to look for seokmin. he nodded his head slightly, while his glance wandered to mingyu again. 

"so mingyu, what are your plans for tonight?" hyunwoo asked him.

trying to get out of here as quickly as i can, mingyu thought. he knew too well what hyunwoo was implying, and he wasn't into it. "nothing," was all that came out of mingyu's mouth, he looked down at his hands, folded at his lap.  

hyunwon chuckled beside him. "you're a little shy, aren't you?" mingyu could feel a finger on his chin, forcing him to look at the man. hyunwon smiled slyly at mingyu, then looking concentrated on mingyu's lips. he proceeded to lean forward, obviously he was going to kiss him. mingyu didn't want, but he didn't know how to get him away with this mood. 

he suddenly felt a short vibration at the side of his thigh. it was his phone in his pocket. it had to be a  text message. in a split of a second he had pushed hyunwon aside and pulled up his phone. on the screen, was a text message indeed, he was right. he read: 

where are you?

***

message from who? woop woop