10

a drunk and numb for feelings-mingyu was walking, not so straight, down the streets. he and wonwoo had just left the restaurant. wonwoo was walking behind him, keeping a distance but making sure that he didn't fall or anything.

suddenly mingyu stopped, and so did wonwoo. mingyu turned around, looking him straight into his eyes. wonwoo awkwardly stood and just looked back at him..

"let's go in here," mingyu said and pointing at the building beside them. wonwoo looked in the direction where he was pointing. it was a karaoke room-place. he turned his look to mingyu again.

"mingyu, i think we better go home instead," he said in calm voice and walked closer to him. he put his hand up to his own forehead, rubbing it. "you're really drunk,"

mingyu just looked confused at him, before he smiled. "you're not fun at all," he said and laughed, while he laid his hand over wonwoo's neck and pulled him down to one of his sides. wonwoo couldn't escape of the the younger one's fast grip and they both walked in.

when they finally got a room and mingyu realeased his grip on wonwoo, mingyu went straight to order more soju. but wonwoo made it to stop him, by holding a grip of mingyu's hands. "shall I sing a song?" he asked to get mingyu's mind off to something else.

mingyu's face lighted up and he nodded enthusiastically. wonwoo sighed relieved before he sat down on the sofa across from him, grabbing the remote board.

he sighed again, but this was because he was nervous. he had never sung before, or if you didn't consider the moments when he was alone. he looked at the screen, what song should he sing?

he looked over to mingyu, who seemed to just move his body from side to side while having a empty glare at his face. it seemed like he was listening to something in his head, like he was in his own world. he smiled of the cute litte gesture, before drifting his eyes to the screen.

drunken truth - kim dong ryul, he read at screen, as he had scrolled through the songs he could choose from. he laughed a little of the irony right now, so he decided to sing it. he looked quickly at mingyu when the intro started playing, because he knew he wouldn't dare to look at him while he sang. he started.

You're right, I may be drunk
This may be a mistake.
When morning comes, I may act like I don't remember
And act uncomfortable around you.

this was typical what mingyu would do; when he was being very awkward and uncomfortably around him, like he had always done. would wonwoo do the same to him after this?

But tonight there is something
That I absolutely have to say.
I apologize for my current state,
But please don't think that I am just saying this because I am drunk.

Whenever I am in front of you
I prepare myself to say this
But I always say the opposite thing,
Turn around and regret it,
But now I will declare to you

he breathed in. the next lines was what he wanted to tell mingyu the past weeks, what he had been trying to say that one time. but as the song said: he turned around and regretted it.

That I have loved you from the start.
I love you so much
Even if my sloppy declaration
Seems corny or unbelievable,
It is not something I am just saying.

I'll probably never do something like this again
But as the night becomes light
I will hold you in my arms once again,
And tell you that I love you

wonwoo was basically confessing to mingyu. his head was praying that mingyu didn't listen, but his heart was screaming for mingyu to listen to the words in the song.

but then wonwoo's head stopped worrying, because mingyu didn't listen to him, or not in that way wonwoo's heart was screaming for. "jeon wonwoo!" was mingyu screaming on the top of his lungs, sounding like these fanchants you saw at the kpop music shows at tv.

but then it suddenly became all quiet from him. wonwoo turned to mingyu who had passed out on the sofa. "oh no," he muttered as he paused the song

wonwoo knew had to get him home, even though he didn't knew where mingyu lived. leaving the karaoke room place, he had now pulled the passed out mingyu on his back. he was struggling a little bit as mingyu was taller, but he made it.

he sighed when he came out on the road and didn't know where to go. after a while he decided to go to the front of the library, to find out where to go next.

on the way, while wonwoo heard and felt mingyu's snoring in his ear, he started to laugh. "this adventure didn't go as planned, mingyu...i was trying again to do it again but i can't...i just can't," he said.

wonwoo laid mingyu down at the stairs in front of the library. he sat down beside him before he shook mingyu lightly to see if there was any life in him for wonwoo to ask where he lived.

mingyu opened his eyes just a glip before he closed his eyes again. he turned himself around. "mingyu, come on! i need you to tell me where you live so i can get you home," wonwoo said frustrated.

"i don't want to go home," mingyu mumbled. wonwoo sighed. "you have to," wonwoo said. "no!" he yelled while he sat up. his face only inches from wonwoo's face, his eyes still closed.

a little suprised wonwoo backed away a little. "can't i come home to you," mingyu said cutely while he smiled and opened his eyes, making a sleepy face. he struck out his hands touching the older's face.

wonwoo was frozen. still frozen when mingyu started playing with his face, pulling his cheeks and giggling while he did. "your face looks funny," he said foolish.

mingyu brushed his fingers against wonwoo's lips. it made mingyu stop in his motions some seconds, but for wonwoo it seemed like a solid minute. it was the look on mingyu's face that he had seen before, but this time it was different. mingyu's eyes focused on his wonwoo lips. he then leant forward and kissed wonwoo.

he went with full strength against wonwoo's lips who didn't move at all. it took seconds before mingyu's still-sober part of brain came to life and realizing what he was doing. he then threw himself back away from wonwoo.

the boys stared at each other; wonwoo, frozen but with a suprised face. while mingyu was flustered, a hand over his lips and in front of the shocked expression at his face.

mingyu suddenly started to shake his head. "i'm so sorry," he said before he got on his feet and started to run away.
_________________________

omfg mingyu kissed wonwoo like wat

I AM FOREVER GRATEFUL OF YOU GUYS OMG I AKKINDA U (lol wtf, myself. y u so cheesy??)