06

wonwoo walked from the café being so embarrassed and so angry at himself from being so scared. the reason why he did this all now was because he was going to finally deal with it, but he was just too scared to do it.

"do you play soccer?" like what kind of question is that? of course he wasn't meant to ask a question like that. it was going to be something like: "do you want to go to the cinema?" or he would go even far to a question he knew what mingyu would answer: "do you still like me?"

wonwoo knew. he had known for a while, maybe since he first noticed mingyu staring
at him two years ago. mingyu had stared at him differently, not like his friends, but a glance you see when you like someone.

if wonwoo hadn't been so scared of himself like he was then and as he was now, he would confess that he liked mingyu when he was in his senior year at high school.

he reached his door at home and locked himself into the house he shared with his mom and dad, and his younger brother. his mom came into the hallway when he was kicking off his shoes.

"where have you been the past hours?" she asked and looked at him. she had her hands in cross in front of her. "i was with someone," he said and went past her, and sat down with the kitchen table witnessing his mom's cooked food all cold in front of him in boxes she had made ready for him.

"was it a girl?" she asked and sat down in front of him. wonwoo looked at her for a quick second, and started to open one of the boxes who was rice. "oh, wonwoo! my dear child, say something," she said loudly and started to open boxes with side dishes and meat for him to eat.

"it was a girl," he lied, and looked down at the box of rice and took a spoon of it into his mouth. mingyu was far from a girl. his mom yelled in excitement. "was it a date?" she asked. he looked at his mom and shook his head.

"when are you going to start to date, why are you like this?" she whined. wonwoo just ate his rice silently, taking some meat or kimchi with his chopsticks sometimes.

"it would be so nice to see if you would find a girl before you are done with studying, so i can get to see some grandchildren soon," wonwoo heard her mom say in with utter joy in his voice. it hit wonwoo like a kick in the stomach.

wonwoo loved his parents. he wanted their respect and care for him. this was why he couldn't confess to mingyu that he liked him, because he was too god damn scared for that his parents would leave him because he liked boys.

________________________

ayooo

since i was so inspired to write an another part, this is a little bit different because here we get to see what wonwoo is feeling. i felt really sad when i was writing this part, because i felt wonwoo's pain...or maybe it was because i listened to sad music...dunno lol