30

mingyu had ran the fastest he had ever done. he had taken the subway to the nearest subway station to his neighbourhood, even though that was still a little far.

he was getting close right now. the words on the message repeating in his mind. right after the text message of "where are you? ", another text message had appeared on his phone: "i'm outside your house".

wonwoo was sitting at the stairs outside of mingyu's gate to his house. a backpack was over his shoulder and  he had his head in his hands, looking really miserable. he only raised his head when mingyu was a few meters away. in the dim lights mingyu could see tears stains at wonwoo's cheeks.

"are you okay?" mingyu asked, he crouched down to him. it was only now he could observe that  wonwoo's left cheek had red marks across it, looking like fingers. mingyu gasped.

"who did this to you?"

he stroke wonwoo cheeks, and the elder one closed his eyes wincing of the touch of mingyu's fingers. his cheek was sore.

"who did this to you, wonwoo?" mingyu repeated his question.

"my dad," wonwoo whispered, almost muted by the sob that erupted out of his mouth.

mingyu understood. there was no explanation needed. he had told his parents and they had not "accepted" him, persumably mostly his dad. there would be no other answer to it, why would he else sit right here with a backpack , in front of mingyu's house?

"come inside,"

he took wonwoo's hands and started dragging him up on his feet, pulling him to the front door and getting them both inside. he tried to be as quiet as he could be, but wonwoo seemed to be in a trance so the quietness got lost in wonwoo being not awre of his movements. mingyu gently removed the backpack from wonwoo's shoulders and dropped it at the floor.

he then brought wonwoo to his bedroom. thanking god, that no one was awake. he sat wonwoo down at the bed. he still had no reaction whatsoever. mingyu was beginning to wonder what he should do. he sat himself down beside wonwoo.

then suddenly he felt arms around his waist as wonwoo hugged him. he had his head on mingyu's lap. mingyu opened his mouth to say something but decided not to. he laid one of his arms on wonwoo's hands around the waist and one on his upper back. "can we just sleep and forget about this?" wonwoo looked up at the younger one. mingyu nodded.

he undressed himself, taking of his shirt and his pants. wonwoo slowly took off his sweater he was wearing. mingyu noticed that he was skinnier than ever before, he had always been skinny but he observed that his ribs were starting to become more visible. mingyu didn't say anything, brushing it off like wonwoo had a hard time this month but now everything would be alright cause he was here, safe with mingyu.

when they both was undressed, they both got under the covers. both facing each other, with chest against chest, staring at each other

after a few seconds wonwoo leaned forward placing his lips onto mingyu's.

he tried to make up for mingyu, for himself, making up for the lost time they both had lost. as he had felt before, the «feeling of right» in his stomach was there. the feeling that told him this was what he was supposed to do, that these lips fitted together so perfectly. it was just too bad that the feeling didn't last when their lips disconnected.

mingyu was caught of guard. he didn't except this from wonwoo, not right now, in this condition wonwoo was in. but he kissed him back with full strength, placing his hand on wonwoo's chest. feeling the lips he had missed, his body against his and the taste of him. 

wonwoo then started to kiss mingyu's jaw, down to his ear and the beginning of his neck. mingyu gave wonwoo a lightly push. "not now, not in this mood," he said, looking him straight in the eye. "let's just sleep like you said," whispered mingyu. wonwoo looked a little disappointed but nodded. 

so they went to sleep, one after the other, after staring at each other in the dark for several minutes, mingyu at first and then wonwoo while a tear was running down his cheek.

***

new part after like 3 months whoopsie

thank u for reading; i love y'all