15

"mingyu, please keep your lips on my lips and not on my neck, you turn me too much on," wonwoo said as he placed his hand under mingyu's chin leading his lips from his neck to his own lips. mingyu had wonwoo pressed to a shelf in the library.

when wonwoo had arrived, he had asked mingyu "if he could show him the shelfs with korean litterature", and mingyu had answered: "but i have showed you"

then wonwoo had looked at mrs. park stood right by them. "just show me them" and then mingyu had went to show him. but as soon no one could see them wonwoo had pressed mingyu to the shelf and started to make out with him before mingyu had taken control.

wonwoo was trapped between mingyu hands on both sides of him. his own hands was tugging gently on chest of the taller ones sweater, as they both explored each other mouth with their tongues.

mingyu feeling such joy and such happiness in this moment, wonwoo on the other half was feeling a little bit afraid to do this in case somebody saw them.

suddenly he felt mingyu's lips on his jaw, soon making his way down to his neck.
"mingyu!" he whispered loudly and pushed him off him. mingyu looked at him playfully breathing out of breath, while wonwoo looked seriously at mingyu.

"i will literally start something if you keep doing that," wonwoo said. "like what?" mingyu said and came closer, starting to kiss him again who wonwoo gladly gave in.

"so this is where you two are hiding?"

wonwoo pushed mingyu straight off him as they both looked at the person of the voice.

seokmin stood lent to another bookshelf. his hands in cross in front of him as he smiled confidently. "seokmin!" mingyu yelled in surprisement, he smiled to him.

but then he looked concerned at him. "how long have you been watching us?" mingyu asked.

"oh long enough i guess," he said. "long enough to hear that you are not allowed to kiss him on the neck...it must be soft spot for him,"

wonwoo didn't dare to look at seokmin. he was feeling embarrassed.

"oh and wonwoo? i know about all this, mingyu told me," seokmin said and chuckled.

wonwoo shot a glare at seokmin and then at mingyu. mingyu looked innocently into his eyes. "you told him?" he said and paused.

mingyu nodded while he smiled a more brighter smile. wonwoo shook his head. "then i supposely think that you have told your little sister?"

mingyu nodded entusiatically. wonwoo sighed."but i had to tell someone," mingyu said in defence.

seokmin coughed afraid that they might had forgotten him. the two lovebirds looked at him.

"soonyoung wants to know what's up," seokmin said. wonwoo looked at seokmin in a confused frown. "what?" he said.

"i may have spilled a little about that i was happy on you two behalf, and he is clueless...i can't believe you haven't told him,"

wonwoo sighed. he couldn't believe this. he  laid his head in his hands. mingyu looked at wonwoo before he looked at seokmin.

he started to motion curse words with his mouth to him, hushing him away. seokmin didn't understand the curse words, but he walked away leaving them alone.

"i'm sorry, wonwoo," mingyu said as soon seokmin was gone. he pulled the older one into a hug. wonwoo breathed out. 

"i didn't know he had so much contact with soonyoung," mingyu said in the gape of his neck. wonwoo didn't answer.  "i know you're scared..but maybe it's time," mingyu said fastening his grip on wonwoo.

________________

poor little scared wonwoo :))

writing parts are so easy these days, before i used several days with writing, but now i just use 3 hours like what

but THANK YOU GUYS FOR OVER 500 votes, this is like a dream come true for me, and i appreciate you all so much!

 there won't be more parts this year of  this story, hope you had a nice year and i will post more next year! happy new year and let's hope 2017 brings something good!