21

"where is seungcheol?"

mingyu leaned himself at the doorframe, as wonwoo sat himself down at mingyu's bed. wonwoo ran his hands over his face, and it seemed like he ignored mingyu's question.

"i have to go home," wonwoo said and stood up again. he looked at mingyu and was about to go past him, but mingyu blocked him.

"tell me," mingyu whined.

wonwoo looked him straight in the eyes. "i don't have to tell you anything,"

mingyu didn't expect that he would say something like this, cause he thought he trusted him now, he thought that now wonwoo would open himself for him.

but mingyu was wrong. he was afraid that he had offended him now, so he stepped aside, gave him space.

wonwoo went past him and out in the living room before he turned around to mingyu. he went quickly up to him, placed his hands on mingyu's cheeks and kissed him.

the kiss was quick, but it was passionate and emotional and all mingyu could do was to kiss him back. and when the kiss broke their foreheads kept the touch their lips didn't have anymore.

mingyu looked wonwoo in the eyes, while wonwoo's eyes looked down. "i'm sorry," he paused and breathed in", i didn't mean to be rude," wonwoo said while stroking mingyu's neck.

mingyu wanted to turn back time, because he was the one who was rude. he was the one who was selfish.

"i'm gonna tell you another time, okay?"

he looked into mingyu's eyes and kissed him one more time, but longer this time.

wonwoo broke the kiss and took a few steps back so he was leaning himself at the other side of the doorframe.

"my parents probably wonders where i am," he said as he looked through the room.

"what are you going to tell them if they ask where you have been?" mingyu asked. wonwoo looked at him.

"i'm gonna tell them that i have been with my boyfriend," wonwoo joked

mingyu's eyes widened while wonwoo laughed, as he watched mingyu's reaction.

***

oh

whoops

fack

i'm so sorry..

i have totally neglected this story, and i know it. because the bts story is more popular than this i have totally neglected this story and used my time on the other. but i saw like people voted on this meanwhile and added this to their library and i was like i have to write a part :c

so here i am

but yeah since i'm here

look at this gif from the smile flower mv (where i cried a lot when i watched it for the first time), like the ship is sailing and they're cute and omg