Making it Work

"You know I couldn't help but get to thinking last night, that there are a whole bunch of things we can do that don't require you to do much of anything at all," Gerard says. It's too early in the morning for him to sound so upbeat, and I want to tell him to shut up and go back to bed, but I get caught up on what he just said.

"I'm listening."

"Well see, you don't need to move if you don't want to or can't, and it can still be fun for the both of us," Gerard says.

"I am open to suggestions," I say.

"How about examples?"

And just like that Gerard's kissing my neck, and it feels way too good to pass up on, so I'll let it slide. I don't know what time it is, but I hope Mikey's asleep because I make an unflattering mewling sound. I've been abstinent for, like, three weeks though, give me a break, and it doesn't help that Gerard knows his way with his tongue.

"I quite like examples," I say meagerly, and Gerard snickers and lifts his head to look at me. It's kind of awkward to kiss him because I'm facing away, but he stretches over to meet my lips.

"Wait no," I say before he even has a chance to kiss me, "What about my morning breath?"

Gerard rolls his eyes and kisses me anyway. I worry way too much about inconsequential things, but I really like him. His breath isn't bad so hopefully mine isn't either.

"You're stupid," he mumbles, and then bites gently down on my lip.

I start, "I hope you don't feel pressured to-"

"Shut up and kiss me," he says and he pushes his tongue into my mouth, but I can't complain. I can't complain because he's a good kisser, and also there's a tongue in my mouth that is not my own, so I physically can't complain.

"Would you lie down for me, Frankie?" Gerard asks, "On your back."

"Kay," I say sounding like a complete buffoon. I hate how clueless I become in Gerard's presence, but at the same time I really like being in Gerard's presence.

I'm pretty complacent with whatever Gerard wants especially in situations like this. I'd probably kill a man for him if he batted his eyelashes.

I don't really know what to do in this situation though. My arms are sore, my chest is bruised, and I have the strength of a walnut. I'll just listen to him, and hope he's got a plan.

"You're so malleable to suggestion, Frankie," he giggles as he wraps one of his legs around me. He looks at me from his position above me and his hair is messy, but in a nice way. His roots are starting to show, but I don't care right at this moment.

He carefully conforms his body to my own, making sure not to put any weight on me, so I bet he actually did think this through.

"Only for you," I say. It's totally true too, but he doesn't need to know that. It is fucking obvious that I love him though, not just anybody will literally take a bullet for you.

"Tell me if you need me to stop," he says, and then I feel his hands creeping down my body agonizingly slowly. His knee also takes a position between my thighs and it's fucking majestic.

"I'm going to need you to hurry it up, you bastard. It's been weeks."

"Patience," Gerard says with an evil glint in his eye. Evil as in not evil, not evil like Banks who really is evil. I make so much sense. Especially when I'm horny.

Pants are such a burden, I hate pants. Pants are stupid. Pants are for losers. Unless, and only unless, someone is breaking into your boyfriend's apartment. Then pants are important.