four

Daniel

I had just gotten out of the shower when I hard a knock on my door. Who could that be? I quickly dried myself off with a dusty beige towel and then wrapped it around my waist. The knocking continued and I headed over to the entrance, opening the door to see none other than Joey.

J: How you doing, neighbor?

He smiled, leaning against the door frame. I didn't feel awkward standing half naked as Joey looked me up and down, nodding approvingly.

J: How do you manage to look so good all the time

Joey said, walking into my motel room. I opened my mouth to answer but he tugged at the towel around my waist, pulling me close and connecting his soft lips with mine.

Joey kissed me in a way I've never felt before with my previous two boyfriends. Even though I'd just met him, he was gold to me, precious and worthy.

I opened my eyes to see the younger boy giggling up at me and I couldn't help but smile.

D: Let me change into some clothes

I said, walking into the small bedroom and finding a pair of sweats and a tee on the floor.

Before I could bend down to pick them up, I heard Joey's voice call me from the bathroom.

I walked over, wondering what he wanted now when I found him standing in front of the shower, which he'd turned on. He was shirtless, wearing only a towel as well.

J: You're not the only one around here who needs a shower

Joey smirked, dropping the towel and watching me as I looked at his body in awe. He was perfect in every single way.

D: W-wow

A spark flew in me as he stared at me, eyes teasing me as they glittered deep blue. Then he turned around, pushed the curtains aside and stepped in the shower.

J: Care to join me?

Don't mind if I do