sixteen

Daniel

I stripped out of my pants and felt my face get hot as Joey stared at my body with hungry eyes, licking his lips. I lay on my stomach by the edge of the bed, bent over naked as Joey stood behind me, poking the tip of his cock around my ass.

J: Are you sure you want to do this?

D: Yes. I want you Joey

With one hand around his cock and the other spreading my asscheeks, Joey slowly pushed himself into me inch by inch and I grabbed onto the bedsheets. I moaned as he went in deeper, feeling my insides clench around his big, protruding cock. Joey groaned and slapped my ass.

J: You're so tight baby

He started to thrust harder now, building up intense pleasure as the friction of his hard dick pumping in me increased. I moaned louder now, crying out Joey's name. My heart was beating wildly and my legs were twitching.

D: Don't ever stop

I panted and Joey grunted, pressing my face down on the bed and slamming into me harder. It wasn't my first time having sex; I've had a long-term boyfriend prior to this but the sex was never fantastic like now. Another smack on my ass sent shivers up my spine and my blood was rushing hot.
I felt incredible.

It wasn't long until the pleasure was getting to the both of us. Eventually, Joey slowed down and panted lightly.

J: I'm gonna cum baby

I shut my eyes as Joey's dick throbbed inside me and a stream of hot gooey cum shot deep in me.

D: Mmmm fuck Joey

I moaned. Joey rest his cock in me for a moment before pulling out. Exhausted, I rolled over on my back to see Joey grinning down at me. He leaned down and we kissed gently.

J: You're the best I've ever had

Joey whispered, his voice musky and deep. Then he headed to the bathroom and shut the door, but not before winking. I changed into a new pair of airy, powder blue boxers and crawled into bed, setting my head against the fluffy pillows. My ass was sore and I never liked the aftermath feeling.

Joey came out of the bathroom a moment later and dimmed the lights to where it was almost all dark. Then he smuggled up next to me, wrapping his arms around me and digging his face in my neck.

J: I love this

He murmured, gazing up at me with those soft glistening eyes. My ears perked up.

D: Love what?

J: Holding you, lying in bed with you. When I'm with you everything just feels so right

D: I feel the same way; you add spark to my life. You're so adventurous and rebellious and you do whatever you want and I think that's fucking amazing

Joey laughed.

J: I know it's only been like 2 weeks since we've known each other but I feel like I really know you, you know? I feel like I can trust you with my whole life

I felt a pang of guilt for lying to Joey. He thought he knew me so well but he didn't even know my real name and more seriously, my job; the two basic things that made up my identity as of now. The only truthful thing he knew about me was my age and what I told him about my family. I wanted to tell him the truth but I knew there was no way in hell that would be in option. I just didn't like lying to the one person I was really falling for.

I brushed off these thoughts and kissed Joey's forehead.

D: Never thought I'd hear you talking like this, Mr. Joey-Tough-Guy-Rebel

J: I can be pretty sweet once you get to know me well enough. In fact, you're the only person I've ever said those to

D: Then I'm honoured

Joey yawned, his long dark lashes fluttering as he struggled to stay awake.

J: Hey Derek?

D: Yes Joey

J: You have beautiful green eyes

D: Yours are better

I smiled and twirled his hair around my finger. It was silent for a few minutes and I was sure he'd fallen asleep when his soft spoken voice drifted to my ear once more.

J: Hey Derek

D: Yes sweetie

J: What was your first impression of me

D: Hmmmm. I thought you were really cute, but young. I found you super confident and upbeat and I admired it

J: Thanks. I thought you were mysterious and hot as hell. I knew I had to have you

Joey sounded groggy and I realized he must've been really tired and sleepy.

D: We need to sleep Joey. We've had a long day

J: Okayyy. Good night Derek

D: Sweet dreams baby

We both had a long but amazing day; from playing at the arcade to grabbing a good dinner to coming home and doing it for the first time together. I learned a lot about Joey. I learned he didn't always have a tough, sleek exterior; he was human like me, with feelings and emotions. It was humbling to know I was the first person he'd ever truly liked because it's the exact same thing for me.

Despite the circumstances with my job, I was glad I met someone as wonderful and beautiful as Joey. I shut my eyes and said a little prayer, something I rarely did because I was not religious but for some reason I felt compelled to and it surprised me. I asked god to keep Joey by my side for as long as I lived and that he'd always be safe and healthy.

I held him tight and felt his breath whoosh against my chest as he exhaled and soft snores arose from him. It was nights like these that made me feel peace and goodness in all its forms.