thirty four

Daniel

It felt amazing when my doctor Meghan removed my casts and I was able to move freely, although slowly at first. Joey helped me out of the hospital bed and I took my first steps around the room. I couldn't stop myself from grinning. Walking was such a simple thing yet I never did appreciate it.

I was extremely lucky I wasn't permanently injured from the crash, since it was a such hard collision and all. I still had my full health, even though my head throbbed a bit. Joey said I'd been blessed by God, which was a little strange because I thought he didn't believe in that sort of stuff. It was sweet anyway and he earned a kiss on the cheek.

After I walked around and stretched my arms and legs, Meghan took off the bandages from my head. There was dry matted blood underneath my greasy hair and Meghan said I had 15 stitches running alongside by scalp. I gagged at the sight of my dirty hair.

"I need a shower pronto," I said, which made Joey laugh.

"I'll take you home soon babe. You can take the longest shower you want." Joey winked and Meghan disposed the bandages in a trash can. She then said I had to take it easy for the next few weeks and to avoid any physical activity because my head was still healing. She did an evaluation on me to see there were no problems and I was released from the hospital within an hour.

With our hands interlocked, Joey and I walked outside and I bounced up and down, bursting to share my news with the world.

Joey laughed at my excitement.
"Let it out boy."

"I'm free! I made it!" I hollered at the sky, my right fist pumping in the air. I felt like the universe had given me another chance to live. I was saved. I've been mended back into a healthy young man and I closed my eyes to savour the deliciousness of this triumphant moment. I felt soft lips brush against my cheek and I opened my eyes to see Joey kissing me.

"You're a winner. This is your moment and I'm proud of you, Daniel," he said with watery blue eyes and pearly white teeth. God he was so handsome. He would forever be mine and only mine.

Joey led me to his car and he opened the door for me, which was a first.

"Why thank you good sir," I said with a fancy posh accent and he giggled, shutting the door behind me. Joey sat in the driver's seat and stepped on the accelerator.

"I miss the motel," I said, thinking fondly of it. "I can't wait til we get back."

"Shouldn't I take you to your apartment?" Joey asked, keeping his gaze on the road. "The doctor said you have to take it easy."

"I can do that in the motel too,"
I interjected, really wanting to go home with him. I wanted nothing more than to crawl under the covers and have him wrap his strong muscular arms over me. After thinking for a moment, Joey agreed to take me with him.

We arrived in front of the low brick building with the neon green sign and we walked inside. I was flooded with memories, memories where I first met Joey many moons ago on my first night here. His charm and confidence had caught me by surprise and I was drawn to him ever since.

"Daniel?"

My memories had vanished into a white thought bubble and I looked up at Joey, who stood in front of my door. "Are you okay? If your head hurts I-"

"I'm fine," I said sheepishly. "I was just thinking of when we first met."

"Awww. That's sweet," Joey smiled, opening the door and walking inside my room. He pointed at the kitchen. "Are you hungry?"

I shook my head. All I seriously needed was a shower. I headed to the bathroom and stood under a stream of hot, steaming water that washed down my back and made me groan. Water that was almost scalding hot felt so good, especially when it's cold outside.

I slathered a glob of mango smelling shampoo in my hair and let it sit for a couple of minutes as I lathered my body with green soap. I eventually rinsed everything off with the hot water and turned off the dial, drying my body off with a white towel before wrapping it around my waist. I stepped out of the shower and stood in front of the mirror.

I ran my hands through my wet brown hair, careful to avoid the injured area and I struck a pose. Not bad for a guy who just got out of the hospital, not bad at all. Joey must've heard the water stop running because he knocked on the door. "Are you done babe?"

"Yeah. Doors unlocked by the way,"
I said. The entire bathroom was steamy and it was almost hard to see. Joey walked in and shut the door behind him, smirking once he saw me.

"Ooooo someone is looking sexy," he said, running his hands alongside my chest and abs. He kissed, sucked, and bit my neck until I was moaning. It felt so good the way he'd do it, it made me breathless. His tongue trailed down to my nipples, which he licked and tweaked, getting them erect and I closed my eyes. I felt the towel fall off me and Joey's warm mouth wrapped around my hard shaft.

He wasted no time in pleasuring me. He gripped my cock with hand as well and sucked hard, rubbing me up and down to create irresistible friction inside me. Joey would alternate between hard and light, letting his hand and and circling the tip of my penis with his delicate tongue. It elicited tingly feelings all over my body and I couldn't help but let out of little giggle.

I grabbed a lock of his golden hair and pulled forward, making him suck me faster and harder. He'd twist his hand as he gripped my cock, nearly sending me over the edge. I moaned his name multiple times until I released hot liquid in mouth. Joey swallowed it all and stood up, wrapping his arms around my neck and resting his head against my chest.

"You're so talented," I grinned,
trying to steady my breath.
"I scored the lotto with you."

"Oh you definitely did. I am without a doubt the full package."

I could hear the smirk in Joey's voice and suddenly I needed more of him. I crashed my lips against his and our tongues danced together, erupting a fiery desire that burned in my heart. I felt myself getting hard and I groped his hard cock through his jeans. Kissing Joey was magical but fucking him would be out of this world.

I grabbed his ass and lifted him up, a squeal escaping from his lips. Joey wrapped his legs around me as I carried him to the bedroom and dumped him on his back, tearing his jeans and underwear off. I took out a bottle of lube from the nightstand drawer and put a little bit on my erect tip. Then I spread Joey's legs and rammed my cock in his asshole for the first time, feeling it grip onto my cock and I felt my knees got weak.

"You feel so good baby," I said, holding his legs up and thrusting in and out of him fast and hard. Joey shut his eyes and let out muffled cries each time I went in deeper and he grabbed the bedsheets. Joey looked so hot lying down under my power and I knew I had to give it to him more often.

After a long period of pounding him and hearing his insanely sexy breathy moans, I felt cum building up in my cock. "I'm close baby," I said and Joey whimpered. I shot a load in his hole, filling him up as he groaned in intense pleasure. He came at that exact moment and his come went all over his stomach. I bent over and licked all his cum off his stomach, which made Joey giggle despite his breathlessness.

"You're sick," he said, blue eyes twinkling. I smirked and tweaked his nose. "Only for you baby."