twenty one

Daniel

Shane refused to budge when I told him to leave. Muttering, I stepped out of my room, pulled Shane into the hallway and shut the door quietly behind us. Then I looked at him with my hands on my hips.

D: Okay, what the fuck's going on?
How did you even know I'm here? Even more, how do you know my fake name?

Shane laughed, clicking his tongue.

S: Tsk tsk tsk. You've always underestimated me, Danny. It's really cute actually

A twinge of fear snapped in my chest and my heart started racing.

D: Look, I don't know what you want but you need to get the fuck out of here. We broke up 7 months ago. Move on, dipshit

I spat, venom lacing my words.

Before Shane could reply, the door to my room opened and Joey stepped in the hallway. His eyes darkened at Shane as he slinked his arm around my waist. Shane cleared his throat, appearing to take note of how Joey held me.

J: Who are you?

Joey asked, his voice dangerously low.

S: I'm Shane, Derek's old friend. And you are?

J: Joey, his boyfriend

I saw Shane's eyebrow raise the slightest bit and his jaw clenched.

J: So what brings you here?

S: I was just chilling in the neighbourhood and thought I'd give my good old friend a visit. We go a long way back

Shane smirked. A look of confusion and disgust came upon Joey's face as he stared Shane down. The tension in the air was so thick I could slice it with a knife.

Now I could feel both Shane and Joey's eyes on me and I took an immediate interest in my hand. I brought it up and examined it, pretending I wasn't even part of the conversation.

J: Well Shane, it seems like Derek doesn't want you here. So I think you should get the fuck lost

I wish I could've seen the look on Shane's face but I was led back into our room by Joey, who slammed the door shut. He paced back and forth in the living room without uttering a single word. I stood awkwardly, watching him until he looked at up me with a look of anger written all over his face.

J: Derek what the fuck was that? Are you cheating on me with that guy?

D: What? No Joey of course not. I would never

He marched up to me and pinned me against the wall, inches away from my face. I could feel his breath against my skin.

J: How do you know him?

D: We were friends back in high school

I lied. We actually met about 2 years at the grocery store and starting dating a few weeks later.

Joey's grip on my wrists tightened, hurting me.

D: We never did anything and never will. I only have eyes for you baby

Joey was silent for a moment. His dark blue eyes glittered dangerously as he stared in mine.

J: You don't want to lie to me. I see everything

D: For fuck's sake I'm not

The hardened look on Joey's face disintegrated and he sighed. He let released the grip he had on me and took a step back.

J: Okay, I believe you. Im sorry. I just get a little jealous

I looked down at my wrists. They had already turned a light brown.

D: I see that. You really need to work on your temper Joey

Joey looked up at me and gave me a small smile.

J: I've just never cared about anyone as much as I do for you. The thought of someone else with you sickens me

Before I could say anything, Joey threw himself at me, backing me into the wall again. He straddled my waist and kissed me roughly on the lips. His hands grabbed my hair and tugged all the while.

D: Joey I-

He bit my lip and pulled onto it before sucking my neck hard, leaving dark purple imprints.

J: Everyone needs to know you're mine

He growled, leading me to the bedroom and pushing me down on the bed.

D: I don't want to do this right now

He ripped my pants down and flipped me over onto my back. My erection popped up and he grinned.

J: Your body says otherwise

Joey pulled down his underwear and peeled his shirt off to reveal smooth toned muscles. He leaned over and dropped heavy kisses all over my chest, biting my nipples gently and cupping my balls. Pleasure and the need to be fulfilled finally overtook my sense and I allowed myself to moan at Joey's powerful touch.

J: Do you want me?

He growled.

D: Y-yes Joey

He slapped me across the face.

J: Wrong. Say yes daddy

D: Yes daddy

I whimpered as a smirk crawled across his face and he trailed down my body, licking my shaft before taking my balls in his mouth. After earning many moans from me, he stood up and shoved his large thick cock into my hole without warning, drilling fast. It hurt at first but extreme pleasure was generating throughout my body as he went in and out of me grunting, eyes interlocked with mine.
I could feel myself tighten around his cock and he groaned. "You're so fucking tight and good baby."

My cock throbbed at the sensations in my lower body and Joey wrapped a hand around, stroking me hard as pre cum dribbled out. My heart beat wildly and my hole was pulsating against the incredible friction of his hard rubbing cock.

"I'm so close daddy," I whimpered, feeling a hot large buildup in my cock.

"Me too baby." His strokes became faster and his thrusts got harder, eliciting loud unbearable moans to escape my lips. Within moments he shot a hot load of his cum inside me and I exploded, my cum dripping around his hand that was now softly rubbing me.

"Fuck" we said unanimously. Joey smirked and stuck his finger on my lips.

J: Taste your cum

I hesitantly opened my mouth and he jammed in three fingers, all laced with my cum and I tasted the bitterness of it all. I scrunched up my face and he laughed.

J: It isn't that bad. I love your cum

He patted my cheek twice before walking into the bathroom to clean himself up. I rolled over on my side, breathless and panting. I shut my eyes and waited for him to come out so I could take a long hot shower; I really needed one.

Joey

I stepped in the bathroom, turned the sink on, and washed my now soft penis with soap and warm water. Sex with Derek was always so magnetic and explosive. He was definitely the best I've ever had, and believe me, I've had a lot. I finished washing up in a minute and once I came out, Derek silently walked past me without a single glance.

I wondered what his deal was and then his so-called friend Shane appeared in my mind. The way he looked at Derek and I was strange and he spoke as if he meant something much more. I know Derek wouldn't lie to me; he was too innocent and sweet but I didn't trust that Shane guy one bit.