4-Remembering HER...!!

It was a quite Sunday morning in a flat in Mumbai. A guy in his late 20's entered the house and headed towards the kitchen. He opened the fridge door , carefully poured juice in a glass and then moved towards the couch picking up the newspaper on the way. After glancing through the newspaper for a while, the guy went to his room and took a shower to relax himself. He took out a grey tracksuit from his stylish black closet, glanced himself in the mirror , admired his chiseled body and sharp features, changed into the track suit and moved to his study room. He opened his laptop and got busy with his work. Generally, he would spend a Sunday relaxing but this time it was little different since his knew what future held for him and so he wanted to finish off with as much work as he can before his work takes a backseat.

He was busy with his laptop when his door bell rang. He asked the servant to open the door and a group of adults made their way in talking loudly. The guy in the study immediately closed his laptop and made his way out of the room to join his friends in the hall. The view of the hall took him by surprise, there were carry bags all around. Being startled was an understatement, stunned, dumbfounded, stupefied and all other synonyms put in together could not define his state at this moment.

Guy - (Still dazed) How long did you guys shop for? Have you guys gone nuts ? Or Am I missing something? It is a destination wedding right...but are we setting up the city as well for the wedding..??...Oh wait a minute...Cabir...Did you by any chance buy these so that you could eventually sell it on your portal...

Cabir - Like seriously Manik...was that supposed to be funny...Dude don't even try..being funny doesnot come naturally to you my dear grumpy devil..!! ... And about these bags please blame your sister and her dear friends who first screwed up our precious Saturday by shopping all day and then brought us today to your house at 9 in the morning, that too on a Sunday...spoiling that too...Right Dhruv!!

Dhruv - Exactly...Manik you seriously are lucky..You should thank God for scheduling an important conference for you yesterday...otherwise you would have turned in white collar coolies like us...But Alya I have a question if you don't mind...well actually not one but two..First why have we brought all the things to Manik's place and second if the things were supposed to be brought here then why did we take it to Cabir's place last night...I mean we could have directly dropped them here..would have saved our energy and time

Cabir - And wouldn't have spoiled our Sunday slumber and delicious brunch too..!!

Alya- Cabirrrrr.....(Alya was shooting glares at him)..You know what you can go to Manik's room and sleep...You guys are so mean and selfish...I mean its Mukti's wedding for God sake and all you want is to sleep..Navya...how do you put up with him...like seriously...!!

Navya - Don't even ask...sometimes I myself wonder why...he drives me crazy...so my dear crazy boyfriend..once you are done sleeping you can come downstairs have your delicious brunch...I got that prepared in the morning..and you too Dhruv..now Stop complaining!!

Dhruv - Thanks Navya but my questions are still awaiting the answers...Mukti can you please enlighten us..since this whole thing was your idea

Mukti - Offo guys....Stop complaining and nagging for once...!! We went shopping yesterday since I wanted to start it off as soon as possible but then last night when I went back home after I really missed Manik's presence and an idea came to my mind...so while my brother was being responsible towards his work , I decided to be a responsible sister by not letting him miss the joy and fun that wedding brings along , and here we are...Next time we will directly land up at his house..

Cabir and Dhruv - Next time....?????......

Cabir - I thought we were done..!!

Navya - Are you mad..this is just 10% ..there is so much left to do and shop..