6-Surprise

..........Nandini's POV.............

Weddings are a crazy affair...One week passed away in a jiffy...Office...Wedding shopping...I don't know if living in NCR was a boon or bane...Walking through the streets of Lajpat Nagar, Shahpur Jatt, Rajouri and not forget the oldest glory Chandni Chowk ; was not doubt enthralling but extremely tiring too..By Friday evening, I was dead tired...But my worry was not my aching body but something else...You want to know what..well that's my family...Yes my darling family...!!...sometimes I think I was happy with occasional contact with them...Its just been a week and they have started taking me for granted...Wondering how !! ..Well..!!...I have been trying to call them from past 45 min and their phones are switched off... I mean like seriously how is it possible that everyone's Amms', chacha's, chachi's, Rishabh's and even Abhi's phones are not reachable..Calm Down Nandini..I told myself.. they might be busy...Nothing to be worried about..Relax

.............Nandini's POV ends.........

Meanwhile, in Mumbai Fab5 along with Navya were going bonkers discussing with the wedding planners, decorators, caterers etc and etc...

...............Manik's POV.............

Uff....!!!!.....Weddings in many ways is similar to a deal...I mean just like in a deal, you wherein need to plan efficiently..For a wedding too, you have analyse and weigh all the ideas before finalizing one..there are different facets that you need to take care of...shopping...food...music and not to forget unlimited ceremonies...Goddd...!!...who has decided all these ceremonies.....

What is Marriage ..in simple terms union of two souls...but In case you believe that love is enough for uniting two souls, you are highly mistaken...when two people are madly in love with each other, they decide to get into holy matrimony...that's easy right...!!..Hell NO....!!!....There is a very thin line between deciding to get married and actually getting married...and it is in this thin line that all hell breaks loose...Why...??...Well to begin with...you need to please God so that the almighty blesses the newly weds...Fair enough...but the problem is that the almighty is not satisfied with just one prayer session..he needs to be pleased over and over again with various Pujas...Once the almighty is sorted, the relationship needs to sealed....the to be weds seal it with a ring...after that the groom's family seals the relationship with the bride some "chunar rasam" and the bride's family seals the relationship with the groom with some "Sagai"thing...by now God, bride, groom and family is sorted...after all praying and sealing comes enjoyment and here comes the friends....and since just one function is not enough to satisfy them ,there is an array of events like Sangeet, Cocktail, bachelorette and what not to ensure that they don't feel left out...Don't even think we are done here....we forgot about the bride and the groom...Yes I know they had sealed the relationship but they also need individual attention and that's where the rasams like Haldi and Mehendi take control...after all of it finally on the wedding day after taking seven rounds around the holy fire with the priest enchanting some mantras in the background, the two are finally declared Man and Wife with the marriage being sealed with a nuptial chain and vermilion....Wait..!! you think its done right...Marriage has finally HAPPENED...No.!!!...You are mistaken again..Yes you've pleased everyone like Gods, family, friends and the newly weds but what about our law...So My dear as per the law you need to register your marriage in court and Mind you getting a registration in court is not that easy...!!!.. Huff...so how does your thought questioning me on making it a deal feeling now..???...I made it a big deal because for GODS SAKE ITS NOT JUST A WEDDING IT IS A BIGGER DEAL...!!!

My thoughts were broken by my sister who was very happy seeing me taking part in the festivities...Not just her but everyone else too..!!..I mean sometimes I don't understand their excitement..I mean they want me to take a step forward...in their words but when I actually take a step forward they pass me amused looks...they want me act normal but trust me they themselves turn abnormal when I give in to their demands...sometimes I wonder what should I do in order stop them from acting weird..Shrugging away the thought I moved to her direction and tapped on shoulder..