13-Normal or Formal but a Start

Last night while everyone in deep slumber, two souls were wide awake. When the dawn finally came up, along with the comfortable blue sky, a sense of easiness too made comeback in their life. Last night Manik and Nandini decided to let go of the discomfort they felt or at least they "tried" to overcome it. Though they knew "being normal" was not a cakewalk rather it was a ride full of prickly thorns with rose petals easing the pain every now and then, still they took the first step towards it together. Their minds held grudges against each other, their hearts carried pain, and somewhere they knew being silent will only turn it into venom so toxic that it would prove fatal for all relationships surrounding them. This small move might help in saving other relationships but this could prove detrimental to their own relationship since talking would in a way surface the agony which the silence concealed. Nevertheless neither of them was concerned about the future of their relationship since in their thoughts it had already hit rock bottom, it couldn't go any worse but then this was what they "thought".

Anyways, as the sun moved higher in the sky, the others too woke up. The first one was Mukti. She came out rubbing her eyes but stood shocked with what she saw next. Navya and Cabir followed her and were pleasantly surprised looking at Mukti who was standing like a statue. They moved their gaze to see what her eyes were busy admiring and the moment their visions met, their jaws dropped. Soon Abhi joined them,

Abhi – Release

None moved

Abhi (Shaking Cabir) – Release

Cabir – Hmm..(getting his sense back and says in louder voice) What

Cabir's words brought Navya and Mukti back to the reality as well. They all glared at Abhi

Abhi (casually moving) – What..why are you guys staring at me...You were standing like an statue..i thought some game was going so I released you guys...

Mukti stepped on Abhi's leg in annoyance.

Abhi – Mukuuu..!! What the hell...!!

Nandini and Manik too noticed their presence after hearing Abhi's shout.

Nandini – What happened Abhi..are you Okay..??

Abhi – Ya Ya...nothing to worry about (glared at Mukti)...Waise Babydoll...I hope you and Manik are not on a early morning coffee date since I don't want to be a intruder...you know..!!

(Okay so, Nandini and Manik were having coffee together on the in the balcony which obviously was a rare sight to watch. It was pleasant shock for everyone since they were unaware of what all had conspired last night  (somewhat like the picture below just ignore the clothes))

 It was pleasant shock for everyone since they were unaware of what all had conspired last night  (somewhat like the picture below just ignore the clothes))

Manik – Of course Abhi, we were just waiting for you guys to get up...Right Nandini

Nandini – Absolutely wait let me get coffee for everyone..