ATTENTION...!!!

Hello..

Last few months have been really disappointing for me on Wattpad...The response to the updates have been very discouraging..and please don't blame it on me being irregular for there are several writers on this platform who have been irregular with their updates but they get overwhelming response whenever they update..!!

The response has bogged me down to the extent that I was planning to finish off my stories in a haste and leave this place..!!

But then I had a chat with one of my favourite people here srishti_chakraborty and she said something that is...  "Calm down di, it happens. But we should not be disappointed due to lack of response especially on a platform like wattpad. You can only keep your hopes high. And work" and even then when I was adamant on giving up she being my biggest supporter said "It's okay. Do what makes you happy" and that got me thinking..!!

While I kept dwelling in the ignorance thrown at me and my work by many, there are people like her who've stood by me like a rock, who wouldn't complain if I don't update for they realise that the delay is not because i am a sadist who takes pleasure in keeping the readers waiting but because I genuinely have something more important to take care of or may be I am stuck somewhere too bad for too long

So it is for such blessed souls I have decided to not rush into giving up..I would continue here but I would publish the part only when I am fully satisfied with the outcome..and would try my best to do justice to my stories and people who genuinely love it..

Personally I am at a stage where I cannot guarantee weekly or bi weekly update but all I can guarantee is that whenever it comes out, it would be worth it..!!

Just a closing point why I can't update regularly is because my work hours have become really hectic in past one and a half year, I start working from morning 7:30 to late night with breaks taken only for eating and commuting..this schedule has taken serious toll on my health with my HB level going as low as 6..resulting in me fainting or feeling too week to carry out day-to-day activities...so my current priority is to balance work and my health..amidst all this whenever I get time I write..I couldn't even publish "Married on Papers" since it required a lot of editing and I can't make out enough time for that..it should happen by the end of year I guess..!!

So people that's the situation, tell me if I am wrong in giving my health and work life more importance than anything else..for I don't think I am

Thank you
Akriti