Chapter 28.1 - Strings of Love

Hello Amigos...remember me and this story..

Without giving any excuses for the late update and charging myself guilty to keep you waiting I would come directly to the story part updated below

The part below has MATURE CONTENT..and is short too compared to the other parts of the story.. there are two reasons for that

1 Mature content is easily reported by the readers here which leads to part getting deleted, hence I have written it together in this part so that in case it is reported my other parts won't suffer

2. I have a doctor's appointment...I shall write the balance part once I come back and post it at the earliest

Hope you like the part...(not proof read)

-------------------------------------------------------

It was indeed a pleasant morning for the two souls and why wouldn't it be, after love had carved its way back in their hearts and the erratic heartbeats had found their soothing rhythm. Nandini woke up to a familiar humming and titled her head upwards to look at the owner of the hands that were encircled around her waist as their bodies were settled on the floor of the balcony  attached to Manik's room.

Nandini – Open your eyes Manik...I know you are awake..!!

Manik – Good morning Nandini..!!..And Shh...quite let me finish the song..!!

Nandini – Good morning to you too...Why are you singing at this morning hour..?? 

Manik – I thought you must be missing you regular wake up alarm and Abhi told me how restless you get if you don't hear it every morning...I just don't want you to be grumpy and restless today especially after a blissful night we had..!!

Nandini – (Slapping his chest)...Shut up.. and by the way you could have played the music on my phone too..!!

Manik – for that I would have to leave you for a few seconds to grab your phone which is in the room so I decided against it...(tightening her hold)...I don't wish to leave you...not now...not ever...!!

Nandini – (relaxing herself in his embrace)...Neither would I let you let go of me...and now please continue singing...Your voice is the best sound to wake up to...!!

Manik resumed singing the song, a little louder this time while Nandini placed her head on his chest and closed her eyes reminiscing the night that passed by.

(Last night recap)

Well, the night of Manik and Nandini did not end at the confession; rather their night had just begun. The gang dropped Manik and Nandini at Manik's place giving them the much needed privacy. As soon as they entered Manik's home, Manik grabbed Nandini and turned her around with her back colliding the entrance door. Manik cupped her face and Nandini looked into his eyes that were mirroring her emotions.

Manik – Please don't hate me for this but I can't control now..!!

Nandini – Shut up and kiss me Manik..!!

Without wasting any second, Manik place his lips on hers taking them into a deep kiss. Nandini felt butterflies in her stomach and her hand automaticall went up to hold his mane and she pulled him closer.  They lips were entwined with each other till Manik felt Nandini losing her breath. He left her lips leaving Nandini in shock but before she could ask he moved towards her neck and showered the side of neck with innumerable kisses. Nandini found her legs getting week with the whirlpool of sensation her body was feeling. She managed to speak between the sweet torchers that Manik was bestowing her with.