16.2-Let's take a break

The part is not proof read..please ignore the mistakes...  

The gang was having lunch at Nag Tiba Top. They had come here for a trek as Abhi was too excited for it but due to lack of time they decided to go to Naga Tiba by jeep and trekked only for 2 hours from Naga Tiba to the top. The trip was a welcome break for all them and the gang was relishing the moments in the lap of Himalays. The vast horizons of the beautiful mountains had taken away all their worries and troubles, since everything got lost somewhere in the echo, in the air, in the snow that covered the high mountain peaks. However the strings between Abhi and Mukti were tensed to the extent the soothing air at the height couldn't release the tension instead it looked like the strings were stretching with every passing moment. Before the strings break due to tension they carried, Cabir walked up to Abhi and said

Cabir – Abhi I think you and Mukti should take a break.

Abhi – Break...now what is that...don't tell me it is a FAB5 discovered way of solving a issue..!

Cabir – It definitely is a way of solving the issue, but we, I mean FAB5 are not the ones who discovered it, infact we ourselves learnt it from Manik and Nandini.

Abhi – Manik and Nandini...I am sorry I didn't get you..!!

Just then Dhruv and Manik too joined in the conversation.

Dhruv – How about we let the one who discovered this magic trick elaborate it for you. What say Manik..??

Abhi – No before elaborating, I would like to get into the details that eventually led to this discovery, since by the name it sounds every interesting.

Manik – You got be kidding Abhi, my sister who apparently is your would be wife is grumpy since morning and instead of making it up with her, you wish to know the details..Like seriously..!!

Abhi – Calm down the over protective brother of the girl I Love..!!... Of course I need to know the details my dear would be brother in law since only then I will be able to figure out how to proceed with manofying your angry birdy sister..!!

Manik – Good try...!!..so here's the deal, we'll tell you what "let's take a break is all" about, you use it to sort your problems and I will explain you about the origin of this idea once everything is sorted between you and Mukti..!!

Abhi – Such a stubborn guy you are Manik...!! Ok fair enough go ahead..!!

Dhruv – So as you know, the ultimate solution to every problem is "Talking" but then whenever we fight the normal human tendency rather the human ego doesn't allow us to have those conversations with each other,

Cabir – And that is where "Let's take a break" comes into picture

Manik – Exactly, we take a break from our fight and talk, sometimes only for 10 sec, sometimes for hours, whatever the duration may be, taking break eventually helps in breaking the ice.

Abhi – That's it (the boys nod)...!!...I already knew all this...I was hoping to know something else but nevermind

Cabir – What do you mean you already knew..!!

Abhi – Of course.. I knew.. Do you really think that me and Mukti never fought..??...If yes, then you are highly mistaken, we fight a lot and every time "Let's take a break" is the only way out...I would have used it today as well..but then Cabir butted in and I thought I would be able to gather a little more of the information about this idea since Mukti never told me about it.. But thanks to your stubbornness, the excitement fizzled out too soon..Now if you'll excuse me I have a grumpy girlfriend to take care of..so Good bye...(Abhi moved towards Mukti but stopped in the middle and turned) Manik Now that you've got some time, make sure the narration of the story is interesting enough..!! (Abhi winked at Manik and Manik nodded in disbelief)