26.4 - Growing Closer (D)

First of all, thank you people for the votes and comments on the last night update...Last night I was really really disappointed...that slip in the ranking was quite shocking for me..I hadn't seen a slip like that even when i was irregular and witnessing something like that especially when i have done my best to be regular came a shock to me.. Thank you Srishti, AnweshaPramanik, Salriz, Sara, Yugendhara, mamrose2308, saymimanandher, ShramidheeSharma for your comments, I couldn't reply to them for I have now deleted the part for i believe the story should have parts about the characters and not my cribbing, disappointments and mood swings..!!

A special mention to my parents who last night made me realize that somethings are not in our control and so there isn't any point sulking over it..My task is to give 100% to the story till it is completed and i shall continue doing the same...It would get the rank and response it deserves..So peace out people..!!

I do understand, it is exam time for most of my readers, wishing you all the best for your exams and hoping you will come back to story once exams gets over..!!

Here you go with final set of scenes..hope you like them..

4000 words...just finished..not proof read for i have to move on the other story..!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------- Scene 6 --------------------------------------

Location – Nandini's Paradise, Gurgaon

Nandini's POV

Why..??...Why can't I get the nightmare out of my head...Manik is fine yet every night I am scared to close my eyes for what if the nightmare returns...Last time I had Manik but who will take care of me this time...Why am I turning vulnerable yet again...??...I tried searching online about the nightmare and the result left me baffled, accordingly to some , "to dream death may represent involvement in deeply painful relationships or unhealthy, destructive behaviors" but this new bond with Manik is anything but painful, in fact on a contrary this new start has been a boon for both of us; then another website quoted, "To see someone dying in your dream signifies that your feelings for that person are dead or that a significant change or loss is occurring in your relationship with that person." , This can't be true either, I mean my feelings for Manik can never die, I know I have a special connection with him or as Mukti calls it a "spiritual" connection with him, spirits don't die; right..!!..Therefore, I immediately negated this theory...then it struck me I hadn't actually dreamt dying for I woke up before that, what I saw was a near death experience as they call it, so I searched about it and the results for the same too left me bewildered, "Witnessing a near death experience in your dream implies that you are experiencing a relapse of sorts. You are reverting back to your old habits and ways. Alternatively, the dream indicates that you are being given a second chance or second try at something."; Okay now so this is scary..."reverting to old habits", I do not wish to go back to my old "dependent" self...I mean it is great, that today I have my family and my extended family, I mean my friends with me...but this time I want them to be my support, my strength unlike before when they were my weakness.. And "Second Chance" , its not like I do not wish to give Manik a second chance but will my family accept it after knowing what happened the first time we were together...no one except Abhi, not even Amms is aware of what all happened between me and Manik years ago..in fact no one in my family is aware of the fact the me and Manik were in a relationship at some point for we broke up before I could tell them... and today if I think of giving Manik a second chance, how will my family react to the way the first chance ended...What if Amms reject the idea...??..What if this creates problems in Abhi and Mukti's life...??..What if our friends are again torned between choosing me or him..??..What if things fail to work out this time as well..??...Like last time me and him were great when were just friends, problems crept in when we became a couple...What if something like this happens again??... Oh god..!! I am unable to think straight... I am not making any sense to my own self...how will I make sense to anyone else...??...!!