[1♢]Stud-life

Cover By : omoovoxo

-If I am using anyone pictures who doesn't want to be used, pm me and I will courtly remove it and use someone else's, it's really no big deal to take the picture down, so please don't make it a huge problem.

This Is Just A Book, This Book May Trigger Some Bad things that happened in Some Of You guys lives. So I don't want this book to have a bad impact on yall, Don't Think Suicidal For A Book, Because Some People take things too personal, Hell! I take some things too personal, so please enjoy this book , but don't take it too seriously.

--

"When you dial 1-800-273-TALK (8255), you are calling the crisis center in the Lifeline network closest to your location. After you call, you will hear a message saying you have reached the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline."

#If You need help Call them ♡
#I care and so do other people. ♡
#So Should You
#

pm me if your feeling down❤

--

[Stud Life♢]♢

[ Samantha Steels]

Some of my friends Call me , Sam, or even Lil S , But My mom calls Me Sammie, There are all associated with the Name Samantha boy did I hate that girly ass name.

I was currently in Florida my home town. I was from Broward but born in Dade. And I was Also dating my girl Dan'ella I call her El, and she loved it, I loved her too.

I was just thinking about, my life you know, when someone gives you bad news and you have no choice but to choose and accept it. I hoped that I never ever have to be in one of those situations, : The ¤ You have no choice.

I was watching reruns of Bad Girls Club Chicago ❤ I wasn't attracted to Studs like me but I Couldn't Keep My eyes off of Blue 💙.

She was Fine Ass Heaven. But you know, Ion like studs so she was just a Lil fantasy I twisted around in my head.

"Sammie, Bring Yo ass here !" My mom shouted, then I knew I was in trouble but For what ? was my question.

"Cominnnnnggg!" A no choice type of situation.

"how was school?"

"it was straight, why?"

"just wanted to know, how are your grades?"

Shit.

"Maa, how was your day at work?"

"Samantha Taylor Steels, don't you fucking play with me " she smacked me in the face.

"Damn, Momma, I was just joking-"

smack.💥

"who in the hell you cursing at, and where the hell you get that nasty ass mouth from?"

Really bihh? Yo dumb ass.

"My grades not looking right momma , but I promise I will make them up."

"Yo ass got one week - now bring my belt-"

"momma you don't need your belt, I understand-"

"okay bring my gun since yo ass wanna talk back! "

She was dead ass serious too.

I walked in her closet sluggishly. I didn't want a ass whooping when I knew I would be sore hanging out with my homies and definitely my girl.

I passed her , her belt, with the spikes, because if I wanted to be playful and get her normal belt without the spikes, it would be even worse.

so as she was beating my ass I heard the most hateful comments, I wonder if I was just a mistake when the condom broke or a fucking punching bag.

I always longed for my momma love , but all I was receiving was her hate.
that's why I was a player, El, was my girl but she was just the Main.

"Stupid ass bitch!"

smack.💥

"you fucking whore"

smack.💥

"I should have gotten' a abortion"

smack.💥

"You fucking , loser"

smack.💥

Was I that Bad of a child, just because I was gay as hell , and my grades wasn't looking right, and maybe smoked some weed and took some sips, doesn't mean I was a terrible daughter! OR WAS I?