[29$]$Battling

' Vote, Comment, Follow 😤

Sorry for the wait, in lil wayne voice.

no note for the day, but stay strong, keep yall heads up, and your are amazingly wonderful Beautifulss 😊☺

---

[Sam$] $

I sniffed up the white powery substance, and held my head back as my nose burned, I grabbed the bridge of my nose frequently.I felt the relaxation through my veins. I felt happier by the minute.

I grabbed the blade i normally crush my coke with, and I slit my wrist a few times not feeling it. now all my problems was definitely gone at the moment. I cleaned the blood up, put Vaseline on the open deep cuts and put a huge band-aid over them.

I made my way into the shower, and dropped my clothes. it was around five - thirty in the morning. but I knew time went by, I stepped out and proceeded with my daliy hygiene , I put on a sweater, so no one will ask questions with their nosey asses.

I put on my stud diamond earrings and a sliver chain, with Buddha on it in crusted with sliver, flakes or little lumps, I combed my hair down it was in a puffy fro but a part in the middle.

I had on my true religion black sweater, and my all black True religion pants with my all black air forces. A nigga was looking fresh, I was definitely getting somebody numba' today.

It's been two weeks , I haven't been in school, after Candice left and the run-in with my mom, I left the house and been gone ever since I was living with My oldest sister Samie.

to be honest I haven't been myself ever since. I cut myself; self harmed frequently and used drugs, Ian like it but it was the life I accepted.

Samie told me if I didn't go to school, she would kill me literally, I didn't mind being Kilt but she would be hurt, I wouldn't wanna do that to her.

I was finished getting ready ,I skipped breakfast, and proceeded with heading out the door, trying to avoid samie.

"Samantha Taylor Steels getcho ass back in here!" she yelled.

fuck.

"Yes, best sister of all times." I answered sniffing.

"I'm taking you, you hungry?"

"nah!" I answered quickly.

"too bad, you haven't eaten in like that last two weeks, yo' ass funna eat today. "

"ion think it's okay to flirt with your blood sister-" she slapped my ass.

"sam, don't chu fucking play with me bruh!"