[15♤]♤]Friends?

' Vote, Comment, Follow 😤

#Read Everything Below please 😩

I have been trying to update frequently so be patient with me I want to finish this book already but I will not rush anything.

no need for rude comments or bias opinions unless it positive or related to the context, it's a great pleasure from being inspires by StudxStud books.

Nothing in this book is, plagiarized , so reflect that and do not copy anything unless ypu give me credit, or mention my name in a tag or something.

Remember for a Q&A I will need more comments and Votes Pure chapter. It benefits me and it also benefits you.

And once again sorry for all my typos, and thanks for using your precious time out of your day to read and comment, vote on my book.

it's well appreciated❤😙

I know am talking alot so let's get on with the story 😊☺.

--

[Jasmine♤C]♤

|Setting| Sam's House

|Time| After school

|Mood| Nervous Asf

I waited patiently as Sam unlock her house door. She Finally Opened it and I saw a boy sitting on her couch.

"

Thats your brother?" I asked even though they look nothing alike Hay, people familias are not all perfecta.

Let me stop with all this latina talk.

"Hell Nah, Step "Brother" My mom will say!" she responded nonchalantly.

"Hey, Samantha! " the boy chanted.

"Lets go to my room!" she said ignoring his presence.

how rude.

I walked into her room, and saw posters of skulls and fire, and it was creepy as hell, but I was still going to be tough.

like her room was on some "Gothic " type shits, but she dresses pretty thuggish sometimes. so that explains everything.

She was becoming more intriguing by the minute. I longed for her attention now, with a touch of her mind.

And maybe her Heart too.

"I'm going to shower, do you mind , you can borrow some of my things if you want to shower too?"

I would love to be in your clothes. nothing creepy though.

"Only if you insist!" I smirked.

"we not bathing together if that's whatchu thought!?" she showed no emotion to her face.

I know 😕😞😭😫

"Of course not, girl what's on yo mind!" I chuckled to play it off.

"Honestly, a lots on my mind, what about you!" she said stripping her clothes.

she's very comfortable, a little to comfortable.

my eyes wonder around her body, my mouth watered for a taste , if I had a dick it would have been hard as hell right about now.

"nothings on my mind I was just letting you know!"

"Mhmm, you want to get in the shower with me don't cho?" I smirked.

"Tah, you thought, my bad for changing infront of you I forgot!"

"I don't mind!" I quickly said.

"you sure?" She asked.

I'm very sure, I thought licking my lips.

I was waiting to see that ass jiggle in the bathroom.

but she stop, she was only in her Boxers and sports bra. she walked around her room scrambling around to find something. an audio speaker.

"Yeah I'm sure!"

"I'm bout to jam what do you want to hear?"

"what's ever on your playlist." I shrugged not really caring I just wanted to taste her but from the looks of things she don't roll that way😕😕.

Controlla by drake started to play. as I faded into deep thoughts about why I liked someone who doesn't find any interest in me.

Gal your body good and you're special to me

Wanna make you my lady officially
From yuh tickets fi buy den mi willin' fuh pay

Fly yuh in from distance away
Right, my eye just changed

You just buzzed the front gate
I thank God you came
How many more days could I wait?
I made plans with you

And I won't let 'em fall through
I, I, I, I, I

I think I'd lie for you
I think I'd die for you
Jodeci "Cry For You"
Do things when you want me to
Like controlla, controlla
Yeah, like controlla, controlla
Yeah, okay, you like it

When I get, aggressive, tell you to

Go slower, go faster

Like controlla, controlla

Yeah, like controlla, controlla

And I'm never on a waste ting shawty
I do it how you say you want it

Them girls, they just wanna take my money

They don't want me to give you nothing

They don't want you to have nothing
They don't wanna see me find your lovin'

Smiling back when they pree

.
--

No message for today love you guys❤