[37♢]♢BlackedOut

' Vote, Comment, Follow 😤

I'm thinking about ending the book soon!

What do you all think?

---

[Jasmine]

I Watched faintly as they carried Sam's Body away, I silently cried as they put the oxygen mask over my face, I went to sleep.

I woke up from the beeping noises of my breathing machine. the actions from  however long ago the car accident happened. I blamed myself ,it was my fault I yelled at her when I knew she looked out of it, I constantly nagged her when she only wanted to tell me about her past that I jugde her for, if she don't make it I will never ever forgive myself for causing the tragic accident of my first true love life being taken away.

I was hurt and confused what could have made her black out? oh yeah me I was screaming and yelling over something so damn petty, all I had to say was don't fuck with that bitch no more, nah I had to go on a high horse and get all up in my feelings.

"Miss Centina? "

"Yes?" I answered snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Do You Know the drivers name?"

"will they be in trouble because it was all my fault-"

"of course not, we're trying to call her parents because she slipped into a coma due to her levels of intoxication."

"Will she make it?" I shared a tear.

"Thats highly doubt able sorry !"

"no no you have to have hope."

"Just pray and everything should be okay."the doctor smiled lightly and closed my door.

I sighed, so scared and afraid. "Father god, I pray you give Sam another chance at life , due to my actions of causing this whole thing, I pray you give her back to me, I apologize for causing corruption in heaven, but I need her jesus, she has been the day and light to my life and I don't know what i will do without her, she has to make it through this jesus please, please give us the knowledge and wisdom to be more alert next time jesus, jesus without you nothing is possible and nothing will ever be possible without your help and guidance. jesus I wanna thank you and tell you how much I appreciate chu' for even giving me a chance to be in her life and I'm sorry I'm reason she might be taken away, but jesus please don't take her away just yet. like I said before I need her and I don't think I can go on without-" I Choked up as tears flowed from my eyes. I just couldn't think of living without her, and that it was my fault that she won't be able to see another day.

"Stop crying!" some voice boomed through my sobs.

"Candice?" I asked as if I was talking to myself.

"Yeah, it's me."

"how did you know?" I wiped some of my tears.

"I guess it's a bestfriend instinct,  and the news maybe!" she sighed.

"Nikki's in her room right now, with the rest of her fam!" she looked out the window as she spoke.

"Why is Nikki, Here!" My nose flared I was jealous no lie.

"Why so red?"

"I have to go see her, is she up ?" I asked with a Smile of my tear stained face.

Candice also shared a tear."please tell me this isn't real candice?"

that's when Candice broke down crying, my heart sunk into the pit of my stomach!"Answer me!" I cried with her As she laid at the end of my bed with her face down in the sheets as she sobbed.

"Thats my bestfriend,  my sister, my ride or die , laying in  that bed, we are barely on good terms!" she cried harder.

"I'm so sorry!" I said rubbing her back this was definitely all my fault.

"Oh my gosh, is my baby okay?" my mom  said busting through the door, I couldn't even speak,  thinking of the possible.

"Jas! are you okay?" my mom asked as she looked between me and candice.

"Jasmine Centina the second you better answer me, where you drinking and driving I already told you about that-"

"I'ma leave you two , to it!" Candice drained face said it all and she left my room to go be with her bestfriend whom I possible killed.

"It's all my fault!" I said bursting into more tears.

"Baby what happened? " my mom said comforting me.

"I killed her!"

"oh my gosh, who did you kill, is the police after you?" my mom asked concerned.

I couldn't help but to chuckle bitterly."They might as well be!"

"you know I won't let them touch my baby!"

"I deserve it all Maa' I killed her the only one who was willing to love me unconditionally-"

"I love you unconditionally-"

"not in that way mom!" I blushed just thinking of her but sadness whipped right over my smile.

how could I be so selfish? 

Was I so insecure that I had to try and manipulate her mind into tell me her submissive truths? 

_____

What do you all think caused the tragic accident?