[44♢AllFours]♢

' Vote, Comment, Follow 😤

No message for the night.😤

I love you all❤😍😘😙💯

--

[Sam♢]♢

I got out my seat and followed her, leaving the classroom looking casual.
"Jasmine!" I yelled as she ran into the bathroom.

I heard sniffing as I entered the restroom. "Why you crying?" I said outside of the stall she is in.

"Leave me alone!"

"Now you know I'm not doing that, look get all yo' crying out I have some'n for you, at my home after school, and tell ya' moms you spending the night, no questions asked, Na' man up and get back to class, I love ya'" and with that being said I left her to it.

today I was going to show her what she would be missing out on. I went back to class, like nothing ever happened.yes I continued to flirt with the fem next to me because I was bored and Ian have nothing else to do.

--

[Jasmine♡]♡

I watched the anger and lust in Sam's eyes, as she dragged me to her room, I guess her sister wasn't here.

"Go take a shower now you got no more than 15 minutes." she threw a towel at me. she looked mad so I listened I didn't know if she was in some type of drug and if I didn't listen I will be dealt with, y'all know how crazy people do.

I stripped my clothes and Scrubbed and rinsed throughly. I put the towel on and came back into her room, she wasn't even in here, the fuck? she startled me she had something in her hand, but the anger still was on her face covering deeply within he eyes.

"Dry off completely. " she demanded the fuck wrong with her.

"Excuse you, you can ask nicely." I scoffed. she basically ran over to me snatching me up and drying me off herself. her eyes roamed my body before putting the towel on the dresser near by."Next time listen, get under the covers."

"but I need some clothes-"

"Bad Girls don't disobey daddy and get to wear clothes." she said seductively but evilly seriousness written all over her face, for some reason it turned me on like a porch light.

"I didn't do anything!"

"I saw you with that girl, you was nibbling on her neck in the morning remember?" Fuck she saw that, I was tryna sauce ol' girl to my homework.

"I was trying to get her to do my homework. "

"Ion wanna here nothing else but moans and screams from you."

I stammered"what?" Ion think I was ready for sex yet. but then again Ion think I have a choice she seems pretty upset.

she took her clothes off leaving her boxers and sports bra on."remove the blanket now" she ordered me to. I quickly but hesitantly removed it.