[12♢]♢No She didn't

' Vote, Comment, Follow 😤❤♡♡

I felt like updating ♡

--

[Sam♢]♢

"Yo that's the girl I was talking about, that Filipina girl,-" Candice said.

"Yo, jessica?" I said not really interested.

"jasmine, why you always forgetting people name!"She said irritated.

"because they not important!" I spoke truthfully.

"I guess but I need to tell you something! " she said putting that conversation to the side.

"What?" I said finally interested.

"I like studs now!" She blurted out, as I passed the Blunt back to her.

we was currently smoking in my backyard, my mom went some where her boyfriend was here, but I know he ain't want me telling my mom about his perverted ways with me so he left me alone.

"Bruh, we in November not April, so that means it's not April fools, enough with the fruity jokes C" I said laighing.

"Thats why ion tell yo ass nothing because you swear I be playing." she said Vaguely serious.

"we high as fuck of course ima think yo ass playing " I spoke the truth once again.

she looked away, I knew she was getting upset because I was judging her instead of being her friend.

I stood up high as hell and sat on her lap and hugged her. she was taller than me so I was sorta of small in her lap.

"Candi im sowey, I didn't mean to get you upset you know I hate when your sad or even mad at me." I said pouting which not in my character but I did it sometimes to get my way, that's one advantage of being a girl.

"Man get off of me, you being trying my feelings for real, you know I hate when you treat me like that."

I kissed her on her cheek, then her forehead, and squeezed her tight."C'mon Candice you know I don't like being mushy" I said getting off of her because I was far from my nonchalant character and that didn't sit with me to well.

"Yeah I know,just stop doing that when I shared how I feel, and you pick at me and I build my wall back up, you remember last time you did that"

I sighed and Huffed she stop talking to me for a whole month.

"Sammie, I have something to tell you!" Candice said sitting next to me at a bench at the neighborhood park.

we was in the middle of our freshman year in Highschool, and shit at school was hectic.

"what is it babes?" I usually talked to her like we was dating but that's just because I had so much love for her and she was there for me when my momma wasn't, and besides she was visiting me from new York and I was glad she was even down here.

it was Christmas break and her mom allowed her to spend it with my fam.

"I went down on a random girl "she blurted out. she normally blurted things out because she wasn't the type to be an open book.

"bruh you joking right, that hoe could have been dirty and she could have gave yo Oompa Loompa head ass something." I always joked about serious situations because I, myself didn't know how to handle them, so I joked about 'em.

"I know i just wanted to tell someone, I got checked out ain' have nothing, you don't have to be so playful about it, this shit is real man, you be wildin' you always take shit as a fucking joke !" she simply got up and walked away, leaving my ass on the bench by myself.

I should've took this more seriously, now my bestfriend is mad at me on Christmas break.

"You didn't talk to me for the whole Christmas break, man my momma thought we fucked and didn't want nothing else to do with each other because the sex was bad" I frowned I got back Sad and upset just thinking about it.

Me coming up here , made my ass more emotional than ever I was going soft and I didn't rock with it one bit.

"So don't do that no more or it will be a whole year." im a demanding tone.

"Girl you know I panic when yo ass don't wait for me , so we can walk into class together, but it wouldn't be so easy to get away from me this time" I showed her my gun while chuckling evilly.

"Yeah what ever, where the fuck did you get that gun from?" she said with her eyes bulging out of their sockets.

"Just chill!"

--

"Hey sam?" I looked around at school but I didn't see no one. I had got detention for smelling like weed , I swear this school starting to bug me.

"Sam!"I turned back around so fast I bumped into someone I looked up and saw Jessica.

"my bad, Jessica right!" I smiled, falsely because I was still mad at this school.

"It's Jasmine, Damn don't even know a real nigga name." she chuckled she was cute but y'all all know ion roll down that lane.

"so wassup, you calling me like I stol' sum' " I joked. she smiled brightly again, once again it was cute but I like Fems Only.

"I thought we outta' get to know each other more since we got all our classes together, and yo ass be looking lonely and shit"

"Aye watch out Na' , Casper is always on my side. " I said bluntly knowing I would seem crazy.

"You a clown" she smiled then laughed.

"I'm deadass, yo Casper tell her you real nigga!" I waited for him to come like he was really coming.

--

So they getting along pretty well, why is Candice so precautious about Jasmine?