[3♢]I Got Hoes

[3] I Got Hoes♢]♢

[Samantha♢]♢

I always ask , This hoe if she seeing her Ex because when she start of accusing me ,of cheating she already cheated.

"Don't try to flip the switch, who you been fucking?" she said dragging me outside so we can hear each other better. I'm bout to slap this bitch into next week, but I know i will have to see her Tuesday when everyone else including me catches up to the week I slapped her in.

"Dan'ella, it's over because you obviously on some other nigga dick, if you think every other girl is on mine."

And with that being said I left her ass outside, Looking like a damn Detective because they ass always trying pin some shit on someone, like bitch im not dumb, I know you still seeing that nigga, I love her but I will never trust her, until I can find me a girl who I can trust and who trusts me im not goin to settle down again.

It was a Friday night, and I just wanted to turn up, I went back inside and saw trevor and Mac' with the girls from earlier, I might just have to get in one of their pants to night, because I needed to release some Come and stress , I thought smirking to myself.

"Aye Trev' ?"

"Wassup, you still got the rest of the kush?"

"yeah we out to my house"

We Got back in his car and heading to my house, I turned on some music, we smoked outside because my mom will beat my ass into a coma if she found out I smoke and that I smoked in her house.

Yo yo yoooo
MIGO!
Smoke one, one time (Smoke one)
Drink one, one time (drink, drink)
Lemme fuck something one time (Smash)
Turn the club up one time (Turn the club up)
Smoke some one time (Smoke)
Drink some one time (Drank)
Lemme fuck something one time
Turn the club up one time (Ugh)
Only take one time [x8]

Migos "One time" filled my house speakers, as the girls started to twerk, I started to work, on my blunts because tonight I was turning up, after my ass whooping I was going to be good in school and just be an Ass on the weeknds, plus my annoying ass momma not here.

Only take one time for me to put my eyes on you (I'm looking at you)
Only take one time for me to just get high with you (Gas, Gas!)
Only take one time for me to just pull up (Skrr)
Only take one time for my nigga pull up with the choppas
And a hundred round drum

"You wanna dance?" some slim thick dark skinned Fem asked me. only if she was thicker, but shid ion mind.

"Yeah" I Said getting up, hitting it from the back. she was throwing her little ass cheeks left to right and I was right behind her.

And a hundred round drum
Cut 'em off one time and they gone (Nawfside)
What type of shit that you on (Type of shit that you on)
What type of drug that you on (Type of drug that you on)

As the music died down, I was tired and I wanted another blunt.

"Aye Mac?"

"Wassup Real Nigga?"

"who hoe this is?" I asked because you can't just be taking ya' homies hoes, that will fuck up a real nigga friendship.

"Nigga -- He Paused. Smash that" he smirked at me.

"Aight, nigga don't be crabbing when you know ima fuck , and this yo' lowkey hoe!" I chuckled.

"Nigga, that's a Thot, get that?"

"alright nigga that's wassup" I said smiling because I was high as hell, I took her to my room.

everyone else left because they ole'G's (moms) will be tripping.

"where do I lay?" that Thot asked.

"You can lay on my bed!"

------

Tell What y'all think !

Asap forreal because I need feedback or I will delete this book

-----______-----

#LetMeKnowInthe comments

#Vote

#Comment

#Dont

#Be

#Shy😏😏😏❤💦😻👅