[32♡]♡OpenedUp

' Vote, Comment, Follow 😤

- well no note but I need more comments and notes, damn my shit that wacky 😕😕

proceeding with the story.

--

[Sam]

|Setting| Home

|Mood| Chillin'

I lay'd down comfortable with, Jasmine, I didn't think nothing of it because I'm high asf. but she fine and she is a girl with a vagina and y'all know i love the sack.

"So, I'm Jasmine, of course -she chuckled- I was going with this boy, who was legally changed into a women but that didn't work out, and her broke my heart because I was drunk and cheated but before I cheated she was already caked up in the Conna' kissing on some boy - don't judge me-" I cut her off while she was playing with my fingers.

"im not judging you, rememba' ion even wanna be judged."

she continued " and I was careless and when I saw you, I knew you had to be the one, but you don't seem so interested in me, because I'm a stud!" she sighed.

I did realized she was right, I never did take interest in her, but she's a sweet heart and she's the only one who actually made effort to see me.

"life sucks right?" I sniffed, I wanted more coke but I was comfortable.

"why do you sniff so much now?" she asked in a soft tone that I loved. what is this girl doing to me I must be still high.

"Uhh, you promise you won't judge me?" I asked ready to tell someone something.

"I promise! " she got on top of me and just sat there looking into my eyes, maybe I can tell her, maybe I can trust her. maybe.

"you promise J?"

"I promise from the bottom of my heart!" she said kissing me on the lips.

whoa! I didn't reject her soft ass lips.

I starred at her lips."uhhh, ok- im- on- coke!" I said fidgeting with my blanket.

"Your on what?" she whispered.

I looked down embarrassed."Sam, I'll help you get off of it, I promise life isn't that bad okay, I'll help you realize why you was put here!" she smiled at me.

she didn't judge me.

"So Your still my friend?" I asked a little too excited, I was so excited I accidentally squeezed her ass.
her eyes popped wide opened.

"Well- we could be more than friends!" she said sucking on my neck, fuck I think she hitting me spot.

I cleared my throat "Uhh. j ?"

"mhmm!" she asked still kissing me.

"will you tell anyone?" I asked not wanting to broadcast what's happening now.